If Hydro, what type of Medium? N/A
If Hydro, what type of Setup? N/A
If Soil... What is in your Mix? 70% Canna terra Pro 30% perlite
If Soil... What Size Pot? 2.5Gal Smart/Fabric pot
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 300W LED Dual Spec
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 23-25c
RH of Room/Cabinet? 35-55%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Last Water 6.5Ph in 6.2Ph Out (Rusty plant) other plant 6.6Ph in 6.1Ph Out (Trying to raise this, help would be nice on what PH to stick in next watering?)
Any Pests? I am concerned, have ordered a 100x magnifier to take a look.
How Often are you Watering? Every 3/4 Days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? BioBizz, 5Ml BioBizz Grow & 2Ml Cal-Mag in 2.5l water (Last watering on rusty plant) on the other plant 4Ml BioBizz Grow, 4Ml Cal Mag in 3L Water (Last watering on healthier plant)
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2x2x5

Hi so here are some pictures:

Plant 1 (Healthy looking plant, although I have just seen a rust spot on this one too)
20170215_133236.jpg

Plant 2 (Rusting)
20170215_133229.jpg

Plant 2 (Rusting)
20170215_133215.jpg

Plant 1
20170215_133205.jpg

Plant 2 (Rusting)
20170215_133158.jpg

I noticed the rusting yesterday, she had her feeding 2 days ago of 5Ml BioBizz Grow & 2Ml Cal-Mag in 2.5l of 6.5ph water.

Not sure what the issue could be. I have a 4" extraction fan running, a 6" clip fan & 2x PC fans for air circulation in there. Lights are around 12" from tops of plants (LED 300W) I also have 2x 125w 5500k CFL lights on the sides to help the bud sites that are ridiculously covered in bushy growth.

The rusting is appearing roughly in the middle-aged leaves, predominantly on plant #2, but have also noticed 1 spot on plant #1.

Thanks for taking a look.

I had this problem on my last grow one time, I'm only on my second grow. But I went out on a limb and thought that maybe I had over nute'd so I flushed the soil and cut my nutes in half and after I only used the nutes as a foliar spray till next watering. It cleared up my spots and stopped the yellowing that had barely started on the edges of the leaves. Hope this helps, but definitely get a second opinion, I am no expert!!! Good luck buddy.

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Hi Hughes,

I am reluctantly hoping that it is a deficiency that I can flush and not a fungi! Here's a picture about an hour or 2 after the ones I started this thread with, notice the vigorous spreading of the rust.

20170215_153641.jpg

PS. I clipped these 3 fan leaves off - She was super bushy anyhow, so should expose bud sites more?

Just thought I'd give a little update on this.

I flushed affected plant with 7L of water total, with some calmag in. Adjusting the PH each time (after checking runoff).

So far so good, new growth lovely and green, no new rust spots. *Fingers crossed* it stays like this!

Will be giving her her first dose of bloom nutes this weekend at probably 1/4 strength as I am now in week 5.

Just a heads up to anyone who spots rust a good flush out with adjusted PH and some calmag could be a good cure. We'll see!

Back
Top Bottom