Calcium defeciency?

Four Loko

Not sure what this is... it's taking out a good bit of my smaller fan leaves though.

Leaves start off lookin' good, then brown edges and little spots on 'em. A couple days later and they're crispy critters, you tap em and they fall off :(.

Hope I can get this resolved before it gets any worse... ain't gonna make many more leaves at this point

Transplanted to organic soil around 2 weeks, plant turns 5w/o tomorrow. Might have a little bit of nutrient burn as well, but I'll leave this up to more experienced people :thanks:

Organic soil, added about a 1/4 dose of 12-4-8 feed and that's about it.
~200w CFL's
20/4 lighting

tt.png
ttt.png

What is your ph at?

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

What is your ph at?

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

I've been using tap water recently instead of filtered (not sure if it makes a difference, but for some reason this plant is not doing as good as my previous).

PH is about 7.2

hmm... isn't the correct range around 6.0-7.0?

I run tap water too. What i do is ph it to about 6.5 the day before i water and let the chlorine thats in the water air out for 24 hrs then water. Working good for me

The Kushman

I run tap water too. What i do is ph it to about 6.5 the day before i water and let the chlorine thats in the water air out for 24 hrs then water. Working good for me

The Kushman

Thank you.

My filtered water runs about .2, .3 points more acidic... which I guess is what I need. Until I can grab some PHup/down from my local hydro store tmmo or monday, I guess that'll do for tonight.

I appreciate the help y'all.

Back
Top Bottom