Longer Veg Outdoor With Solar LED Spot Light?

JuicyK404

Hey 420 world! I'm in kind of a pickle here, I grow indoors under an LED and the other day I found some good bag seeds germinated them and was planning on vegging them under my LED for about 3-4 weeks while I still have room in my tent then moving them outside when it gets a little warmer out and spring kicks in. I put them in soil and they just sprouted. I forgot to think about the drastic change in the amount of hours of light the plant will receive when transitioning it outdoors. The plant I am currently vegging in my tent is on an 18/6 light cycle so I don't want to mess with that now. I hope I'm not violating any LED Light forum rules here but I found this Solar Powered LED Spot light on Amazon and was wondering if it would help keep my plant in veg longer. I AM NOT TRYING TO GROW A PLANT WITH THIS LIGHT JUST KEEP IT FROM FLOWERING EARLY.

untitled169.png

It says its 200 lumens, on full blast will last 4-6 hours, durable, and comes on automatically when it gets dark out so I don't have to worry about forgetting to turn it on and screwing up the light cycle even more. I was thinking about doing that until about July and just turning if off to start flowering.

Again I hope I'm not violating any forum LED rules here and this was a super spontaneous decision on my end to start germinating now. Since prop 64 passed my buddy wants to start growing but doesn't want to buy a bunch of fancy indoor equipment and I have pots, left over soil, found some bag seeds and over excitingly germinated them without doing any outdoor growing research.

Any response would be GREATLY APPRECIATED and happy growing everyone.

Back
Top Bottom