Expertise of an experienced grower

Stickyicky13

I've recently taken up growing using a semi-homemade Aeroponic grow system. I've got 2 strains, one I believe to be Gorilla Glue and another that is Bloody Skunk. The Gorilla Glue was planted first and has grown more quickly than the other. I am currently on Day 26. I had pH issues at the beginning before investing in a pH tester and since I've maintained it pretty thoroughly. Lately, being the past couple of days, I was having a more difficult than normal time of getting the pH out of the high 4ish area and into the 5.5 to 6.5 range. This morning I measured it and it was 5.92 but I've noticed the gradual appearance of these sort of spots along the leaves between the veins on the green of the leaf. They are both growing fairly steady and it doesn't appear to have stunted the growth and it may be a result of the low pH I was dealing with but I wanted to confirm or some advice from an experienced grower who can recognize the problems. Most of the leafs are doing what appears to be fairly well, as I've shown below. I don't think it's leaf burn or nute burn but I was guessing a possible nute deficiency or responding to the low pH? This is my first grow and attempt so don't go too hard on my lack of expertise. Thank y'all!
:volcano-smiley::Namaste:
dMiVB44.jpg
H4FcbWY.jpg
NSvvUCO.jpg
9nAIOg2.jpg
jkxBREk.jpg
LmIwIVp.jpg
Zl16R9F.jpg

I guess I should mention that I'm using a 300W LED grow light and this weeks schedule of nutrient regiment consisting of General Hydroponics FloraMicro - 2 tsp, FloraGro - 3 tsp, FloraBloom - 1 tsp, CALiMAGic - 2 tsp, and 2 ml of HydroGaurd was administered on February 15th.

Back
Top Bottom