Need some insight - Second grow

Yamsayin

I seem to be having some sort of problem but cant quite figure it out. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! My plants are now 4 weeks into veg and im currently dealing with 3 strains cbd blue shark, white widow x big bud and pure ak. Around week 2 i noticed new growth had white tips mainly on the ak and slightly showing in the other 2 plants i thought maybe my ffof had lost most of its starter nutrients and tested the soil with the basic capsuls in the colored container and my npk levels showed low. I lightly fed with maybe 1/2 gallon each at 1/4 strength nutes and it didnt fix the problem so the next watering i used 1 gallon each of diistilled water with 1 tsp of cal mag which was the first time ive used it after researching distilled water. Still nothing plants are growing vigorously just this one problem i cant figure out water and soil ph both 6.5 to 6.8 runoff tested 6.5 last watering of distilled water and cal mag idk how to upload pics yet i will figure that out now thanks in advanc

While it certainly could be a deficieny (or over fertilization), when I've run into this, it's been from having the lights too close.

Back
Top Bottom