Leaves twisted & wavey and ends turned down

juz420

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to work out what could be causing these leaves to be all twisted up, the plant that is affected is a GG Allin from Southern Star Seeds (Haze IO), it is the only plant of that strain I have growing, two other strains have been growing healthy under same nutes and light.

The PH had raised during one reservoir worth to 6.7 which is what I thought had caused the problem but since correcting the PH it hasn't made any measurable difference after a couple of weeks.

Growing Conditons are:-

total of 800W LED
Coco
PH 5.8
Humidity 60-80%
distance from lights 250mm / 10"
temperature at top of canopy 27.6C / 81F

They had 1 reservoir with calmag in it to the lower dose of manufacturer's spec (60lt Reservoir run to waste)

The conditions are what I believe to be well within reasonable limits but I would love to hear some other opinions

I have researched here but cant really find the same condition so any help is appreciated

IMG_145439.JPG
IMG_145342.JPG

Re: Leaves Twisted, Wavey and ends turned down

Leaves starting to claw at the ends is a sign of nute tox. Try backing off a little on the nutes. The manufacturers guide is just that, a guide.

Re: Leaves Twisted, Wavey and ends turned down

Leaves starting to claw at the ends is a sign of nute tox. Try backing off a little on the nutes. The manufacturers guide is just that, a guide.

I agree and will try by diluting the nutes 50% however that being said other strains have clearly enjoyed the nutes which are at the lower dose across the board with the manufacturers recommendations, the same mixture gave me this last harvest albeit another strain with great success. Im wondering if it could be strain related?
IMG_1230b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom