1st timer needs help with sick plants

What kind of setup are you running? Have you tried just feeding her some ph'd and light nute water? May just be underwater. If her situation doesn't change after that I would get some CalMag to add to your feeding. Best of luck .

¥Koality¥

I built a closet to keep everything on the DL. I have exhaust, filtered incoming air, small fan, 400 W, CO2, Foxfarm soil, and bought the seeds.

I used some epsom (Magnesium sulfate)e for the mag.

I just got some today. When I mixed the soil I loaded the soil with enough to feed it for a while. At least I thought so. Liquid fertilizer Foxfarm Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, and Liquid Plant food Big Bloom. I was going to feed with the Grow Big but thought I would check with some more experienced people.

Can't personally say I have used any of those specific nutrients, or tried preloading soil with it. I've found my plants love light nutes about a week in then slowly increasing, But when I didn't use nutes my plants almost always reacted how yours are now, (especially ones that I topped because they need more to process that extra growth). I think you will solve your problems just by adding a regular nutrients feeding schedule

¥Koality¥

Back
Top Bottom