Not sure what to make of it

Prodigyy

Hey guys im currently growing indoors hydroponics (coco perlite medium)and I'm In my 4th week of veg and I was doing my daily routine to start feeding and I noticed one of my plants looks like is getting eaten? Any thoughts and how to gwt rid of it? Do I have to cut off the leafs?
420-magazine-mobile2098372508.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1725027383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1477466659.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile705220395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1533301487.jpg

Hey bud looks like early stages of leaf miner damage best I can tell . google that!!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First u see a small spot or 2 next thing u know the little bastards have cut trails all over your leafs .

I looked into the miner but I don't see those trails I see tiny holes here and there and I was thinking of buying Pyrethrin and spray it. Do you think that would be a good idea?

Although you may lose a couple leaves here and there, leaf miners don't pose too high of a threat to your plants' total health. Generally their populations stay low and the injuries to your plants are quite minimal

Pesticides won't work against these pesky creatures, simply because they are protected by the plant's own skin. Your best bet is, therefore, to simply squish the little maggots within their burrow, then remove the leaves that were affected

Thank you it sucks cause one of the leaves were on of my bigger ones but none the less I will clip them today. I really appreciate your response

420-magazine-mobile1911689940.jpg

IM GONA COME AT U LIKE A SPIDER MONKEY!

No, but the door has been open for a bit but when I was venting it and made the mistake of letting my back other door open...now I'm beingbmore careful and on my daily plant check I saw a few bugs flieing around and managed to get them stuck on the stinky trap. I bought some Pyrethrin and I'm thinking of spraying it tomorrow...any suggestions? Is it too much? Should I cut off those leafs?

No, but the door has been open for a bit but when I was venting it and made the mistake of letting my back other door open...now I'm beingbmore careful and on my daily plant check I saw a few bugs flieing around and managed to get them stuck on the stinky trap. I bought some Pyrethrin and I'm thinking of spraying it tomorrow...any suggestions? Is it too much? Should I cut off those leafs?

No I wouldn't cut them off they just got chewed on , that spray will stop any further damage

IM GONA COME AT U LIKE A SPIDER MONKEY!

So I started examining my biggest plant and noticed some bite marks and found what I belive may be some little flies? And I think a thrip? The Pyrethrin solution I ordered should be getting here tomorrow. Would this take care of the pest problem and when should I spray it?
420-magazine-mobile1731806322.jpg

So I started examining my biggest plant and noticed some bite marks and found what I belive may be some little flies? And I think a thrip? The Pyrethrin solution I ordered should be getting here tomorrow. Would this take care of the pest problem and when should I spray it?
420-magazine-mobile1731806322.jpg

Just follow the directions on the bottle exactly and if u have seen any flying, hopping or crawling critters I would defiantly git these sticky traps
420-magazine-mobile1680469601.jpg

They r made by seabright laboratories they are awesome and will out last your grow ,

Smoking it is not addictive, growing it is !

Back
Top Bottom