Help! Yellowing leaves on Blue Cheese

dauzer

Hey all,

I'm currently running a grow that's in its 6th week. I have a Blue Cheese from Barneys and I noticed the other say the centre of the top fan leaves were turning yellow from the centre out. I think it looks like heat burn but I have a northern lights in the same position at the same height and that's fine no colouring or problems. My brother is doing 2 Blue Cheese both from Barneys. We started flowering them at nearly the same time. He had the exact same problem which started on his about 2 weeks ago. There should only be 2 weeks left on this strain so I'm worried its going to affect yield.

Their under a 600w HPS air cooled reflector. The heat in the room is 27 - 28 C with lights on and humidity is around 40% - 50%.

Current feed schedule is 5L per plant in 18L pots. Feed , Water , Feed every 3 days in or around.

AN Bloom A / B 4ml/L
B52 2ml/L
Big Bud 2ml/L
Carboload 2ml/L
Sensizym 2ml/L

Here are some photos from inside and outside the room

420-magazine-mobile332559388.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1234388740.jpg

420-magazine-mobile844379088.jpg

Any takers or has anyone seen this before ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Would that show up on all leaves or just the tops ?

I'm going to give them a flush in the next 2 days just to be sure and start fresh on week 7. My bother is given his AN connoisseur base nutes. Strange how they both done the same thing

If there is only 2 weeks until it is finished it is probably just be the plant taking goodies from the leaves. The plant knows the end is near and putting everything into making flowers.

Yeah that makes sense. I usually see it turning like this a little bit later when I flush them but I haven't grown Blue Cheese before. I think it's time for some white lights to check out the trichomes.

Thanks for the input guys ✌️

Back
Top Bottom