Help please! Over or under watering - Light burn - Nute burn?

IamIndica

Hey all, I've got a couple CKS jack herer autos in a single pot. They're in promix hp and about 30% added perilite. Feeding them using tap water left out and ph'd , but just cheap 20-20-20 all purpose fertilizer and cCalimajic.

Not going to lie there has been some hurdles along the way but they were coming along nicely but the last 2 days they've been hanging and not looking very healthy.

They were given 2 feedings of the all purpose nutes since they've started growing, the first dose was more than likely way too strong as I mixed it full strength but that was a few weeks ago and they've been looking good up until a couple days ago. They were last watered on Sunday the 12th with 4L of tap water pH'd to about 5 with 3 ml of Calimajic and and ever so light dose of the all purpose nutes, I don't no whether to water or flush or let them dry out or what lol they look slightly better today than they did yesterday but any help would be greatly appreciated!!..

420-magazine-mobile228445361.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1222625602.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1341273385.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1669830166.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1164835186.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1684284395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Help please!! Over/under watering, light burn , nute burn?

I'm a newbie on my first grow but this looks like a nute burn to me. 20-20-20 is very hot. Seedling 5-3-4
Vegetative 5-2-3
Flowering 5-5-3

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Looks like nute burn to me too. Other than that your plants look good. Layoff the nutes from here on in...if you put enough to burn them you have more than enough in the soil already.

Looks like nute burn to me too. Other than that your plants look good. Layoff the nutes from here on in...if you put enough to burn them you have more than enough in the soil already.

Kk sounds good ,advice taken. I was getting worried about them lol I don't expect much from them but I don't want to kill them either

So do I continue with the Calimajic and the tap water with pH down? Or just the pH'd water?
Also if I was to get some GH nutes do you think I'd be able to use some bloom at some point down the road? Thanks!!
Sorry for all the questions I'm new to this whole indoor growing especially watever you want to call this semi hydro shitshow I have going lol I've only grown a couple times outdoors in soil ..

Could it be heat / low humidity stress ? Any changes in environment or ventilation ?

Well as far as ventilation, I had a 6inch fan just blowing air around inside the cabinet, about a week ago I rigged it up to suck air out rather than just blowing it around until I can get a fan/filter setup , at the same time I moved my lights to all above the girls rather than above and on the side. I wonder if I should go back to using the fan to move air inside? ..

I had problems when I had too much ventilation. I went from blowing in and out to just out and passive in. If your moving a lot of air from a small space I'll bet you that's it

Sent from my iPad using 420

So many variables! Lol I'm going to grab a temp/humidity monitor tomorrow at least that'll point me in one direction or another. Thanks!!

Ok so I grabbed a temp/humidity monitor today, set it up left it for a bit and its reading
24.5 celcius (76F) and 37% RH , should be close no? ..

Yes think so. Maybe a touch dry. I'm hoping you can zero in on the issue.

Sent from my iPad using 420

Back
Top Bottom