Train-wreck - How to grow properly

Derosie89

Hi everyone i have ptsd and chronic neck pain, i bought some train wreck auto flower seeds and need some advice as to starting them, do i start them with a 12/12 or 18/6 light system first 3-4weeks??? What soil is good to start with? Potting soil or mix soil?? What shouod temperature be in room for them, thank you and i appreciate your inputs and advice im older fella who needs help!!!

Medium is just choice but will affect how you water I would start them on 18/6 then switch about a month in. Some people like 18/6 the whole grow but I prefer switching. Temp should be 70-80 with no problems...how do you plan on germinating them? Do you know how

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Hi everyone i have ptsd and chronic neck pain, i bought some train wreck auto flower seeds and need some advice as to starting them, do i start them with a 12/12 or 18/6 light system first 3-4weeks??? What soil is good to start with? Potting soil or mix soil?? What shouod temperature be in room for them, thank you and i appreciate your inputs and advice im older fella who needs help!!!
Hi Derosie. I am an older fella too. Currently growing train wreck auto. Not asking for an address but it would help to know what country you are in for soils. Canada and US can't always get similar soils

You want to run autos on 18/6 light schedule for the whole grow. You don't need to switch as they will flower regardless of light schedule. I'd recommend a light soil mix such as bio bizz light mix or use coco and then you have 100% control on what nutrients your plant will feed on.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom