I transplanted 2 days ago the ones that look droopy where like that before I up potte

stoneydee

I feed yesterday Alaskan fish emulation 5.1.1. Ppm 800 ph 6.5 I have plenty of drainage holes and perlite they are in 7 gal trash cans (lol). Ffof mix warm castings and Kellogg's organic soil potting mix and 32quarts of perlite its only the 2 on left that are droopy. Seeds srain idk bag seeds. Purple stems on all plants ph is 6.5 unless metter is jacked. I also used superthrive 2 days ago. A light fell on 2 to the right but they are okay I duck taped beaches back together. Room temps are 86 I got 2 new fans to move air around better today 4inch exhaust fan. Going to attic. 2 300 watt old mars led and one in middle I don't no of I can post the name. But 900w 400 true draw. Any help from anyone I appreciate it. Here is some pics. I also fimed and a little lst lights are on 18/6
420-magazine-mobile1167628522.jpg
420-magazine-mobile795072889.jpg
420-magazine-mobile155892994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2038439157.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1916538650.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS997 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: I transplanted 2 days ago the ones that look droopy where like that before I up p

Hey Dee.

Plants look great, but unhappy. No worries, they can come back strong.

Hard to say without more history, specs, and some truer color pics, but I'll take a stab.

Looks like just a little too much of a few things all at once. Heat, light, food, and maybe water. I feed lightly, but still won't get over 800 in peak flower, and your mix was almost all N. They should have very low level of N toxicity/shock, or it's just pushed out availability of other nutrients (need better pix). I'd flush the plants if you can, with 3 times size/gal of trashcontainerpot with pure water pHd to 6.4 or so. Then let them dry out until the pots are almost without any weight to them. Then water again, with any beneficials you might have.

You shouldn't need that much light right on them either. If there is a way to turn down the Red or Far Red, that would also help. Too much Red light for Veg plants isn't the best. Leave the whitest/yellowest/bluest ones on and turn the reds down or off at least until they are better. They need a breather. Then hit them with it right before the flip. :thumb:

If you use any of the following, add them, and no nutrients to the first watering after she dries: silicone, sugar (mollasses), bene bacteria/fungus, amino, enzyme, aloe would help too. Focus on the roots, they are the leaf's mirror. :Namaste: Give them some space to get past whatever is bothering them. They are staked tight enough, even if the stretch a little, more room for bud. :)

Re: I transplanted 2 days ago the ones that look droopy where like that before I up p

Man thank you responding. I turned far red on get a pic cuz with the blue one my phone glares if that makes since. I deff lay off nuts. When I get home I will pull them out for better pics don't have spots on leafs I will not water for a min. Other look okay to you I was gonna let them vegg taller and spread them out(lst) I just shut off light to the left. I thank u

Man thank you responding. I turned far red on get a pic cuz with the blue one my phone glares if that makes since. I deff lay off nuts. When I get home I will pull them out for better pics don't have spots on leafs I will not water for a min. Other look okay to you I was gonna let them vegg taller and spread them out(lst) I just shut off light to the left. I thank u

Anytime, we are here to help. :Namaste: Sounds like a good plan. You might also defoliate them a little, so they get air and light. They will likely perk up a bit afterwards. I's kinda strain dependent, but most respond nicely to a little thinning. It would reduce their metabolic needs too, meaning less feeding, and more organics staying in the pot for flower. You would just leave the last 3-4 nodes on each limb, and strip the rest. Then let them grow for a couple weeks, and flip, they should be some bushes. :)

They will also want to have a swing of pH and moisture. In soil, the timing of your watering is very important. It's almost as important as what's in your water. For veg growth, the plant will want to be on a drench to dry cycle. Water it till 10-20% of your irrigation is runoff. This technique does many things, but primarily helps the plant experience different pH swings and breathe in O2. You will see huge benefits to watering this way.

For light, blue/white/yellow is better for early, then move them to a redder light (flip the reds back on). You can compensate by putting the lights closer, if needed, but your stacked pretty tight already, they might like a little space to breathe/stretch a bit. They should be getting both air exchange (new O2) and have some circulation where they get a workout from a fan or two pointed at them (not too much).

I'm subbed here, but feel free to start a journal too if you want, and others will help as well. :Namaste:

Idk how start journal but I will thanks for in put. Closet door doesn't really shut all way so gaps top bottom I'm gonna fix that but have 2 black out currents over door. I have a box fan at top and a bad as 8inch fan blows upward across the leds and plants. They can get tall in their 7ft ceiling
420-magazine-mobile1235271806.jpg
420-magazine-mobile970737536.jpg
420-magazine-mobile940084333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1199522307.jpg

How is the humidity? The look like they could use some misting to keep RH up too.

There's a lot to consider, but after a few grows, it all becomes second nature.
Light, Temp, RH, Water, Nutrients, Timing, Training for this growth period.

Light, needs in Veg are about half that of flower, give or take.
Temp, 75-85F lights on, 10-20 degree differential max between day and night
RH, more is better for Veg 50+ if at all possible.
Water, only when pot feels almost weightless, unless plant health is extremely poor
Nutrients, you soil has most of what is needed for Veg. Give them a 'feed' one every other week.
Timing, you should let them dry, then water with benes, then a real light feed, then move to flower nutes and transition the plants to 12s.
Training, a little thinning will help the plant organize it's most productive branches around what gets light.

It's hard, but try to think in 'plant time', so that you're not expecting to see changes in the plant from recent inputs. It often takes many days for new growth to show the benefits of your care. Doing nothing is often the best thing to do.

Your training looks great btw. :thumb:

Thank you I will do update later tonight thanks

Should I few the tall colas let others cach up? I deff lay off nutes I wanna flower them soon I don't no sex of them

Fem the tall ones

Thanks spook

How do I start a jurnal6?

Wow spook them girls are massive deff packed on last couple days wow! Great job

420-magazine-mobile1568364763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1596582316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile380852802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1788325751.jpg

Well thank you very kind. I'm getting they perked up but 2 are little wet dry up. I love this garden 9th time indoor iv grown but cfl and a ufo led. I'm happy with it

Okay that's what I did was pinch and bend a bit help others catch up. Get pic tonight about nine if u can look and give me any needed advise. That's carestaker!

420-magazine-mobile889318899.jpg
420-magazine-mobile467079495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile458810346.jpg

Back
Top Bottom