Will I need a bigger pot?

elliotgreen

growing in soil thinking of switching 12/12 next week will i need to put her in a bigger pot (sharpie next to pot is for scale)
3fc5c419e6f7c3ca34e2f11e6b50adff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Well, what type of plant? auto? regular?
I assume regular (or fem) since you talk about light switch.
If you have the space for more vertical growth I say go for it. But you need to give her a week or so to adapt, before changing to 12/12 light.

Well, what type of plant? auto? regular?
I assume regular (or fem) since you talk about light switch.
If you have the space for more vertical growth I say go for it. But you need to give her a week or so to adapt, before changing to 12/12 light.

its just regular feminised seed, i have the hight atm but if i get a bigger pot the plant might just get a bit close too the light later on in the flowering stage..

Bigger pot= more roots=bigger buds

Also, if you can't have more vertical growth, just let her stay where she is, and remember to water and feed a little bit more than usual, since she will fill her pot with roots, and most soil will be "gone".

Bigger pot= more roots=bigger buds

Also, if you can't have more vertical growth, just let her stay where she is, and remember to water and feed a little bit more than usual, since she will fill her pot with roots, and most soil will be "gone".

28f4a001d9411191c14e8253c452d7e2.jpg

thats a bit better manages to put the light a little higher hopefully will be high enough! good thing i did change pot there was roots everywhere

:thumb:She looks happy, and space look big enough above. Give her a few days (when you see her shoot new growth) before changing to 12/12.:bravo:
i switched to 12/12 last night she seemed to grow straight after i changed pot hopefully all will be good

Back
Top Bottom