Help with my little girl

newbie 2

Took over a few girls from a friend..three are healthy and this one has issues...they were started in a areogarden and then transplanted two days ago in soil...they came to me in this condition
Thanks in advance
IMG_389414.JPG
IMG_389414.JPG
IMG_390014.JPG
IMG_390014.JPG
IMG_390117.JPG
IMG_390117.JPG
IMG_390211.JPG
IMG_390211.JPG
IMG_390315.JPG
IMG_390315.JPG

This looks like a calcium magnesium issue to me could also be a pH issue. What is the pH of the water you using? Are you using any nutrients? What kind of soil are the plants in?

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

What kind soil ph of water light you use looks like mildew Prevention and treatment of powdery mildew on cannabis and marijuana

Sent from my LG-LS997 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The girl was sprouted and rooted in a areogrow in hydro along with 3 others...the other three are doing great she has been in soil for two days only...she came to me in this condition
Soil is half sterilized potting soil no nuits and half foxfarm ocean forest
I gave her her first drink yesterday while potting her with cal-mag no nuits
Distilled water ph adjusted to 6.3
Thanks

This looks like a calcium magnesium issue to me could also be a pH issue. What is the pH of the water you using? Are you using any nutrients? What kind of soil are the plants in?

The girl was sprouted and rooted in a areogrow in hydro along with 3 others...the other three are doing great she has been in soil for two days only...she came to me in this condition
Soil is half sterilized potting soil no nuits and half foxfarm ocean forest
I gave her her first drink yesterday while potting her with cal-mag no nuits
Distilled water ph adjusted to 6.3
Thanks

If you already gave her cal mag and are watering properly. Just watch her. Definitely looks like a calcium magnesium deficiency. Sounds like she's in great hands now :)

If you already gave her cal mag and are watering properly. Just watch her. Definitely looks like a calcium magnesium deficiency. Sounds like she's in great hands now :)

Im new at this but kinda funny her three sisters which were beside her in the areogrow are doing great..all four are different strands, this one is blueberry

Im new at this but kinda funny her three sisters which were beside her in the areogrow are doing great..all four are different strands, this one is blueberry
Some need more of one thing then another. I am messing around right now with three different strains. And one of them is so finicky. She's driving me crazy

Back
Top Bottom