Seedling growth

OwenMB54

Hey guys, new to the forums, but I was hoping for some advice, I recently started a garden, and was really excited to see my seedling shoot up in the first week, but it then fell over, I braced the seedling up with a straw, but it hasn't been growing nearly as much, any advice?
420-magazine-mobile346906990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1199614570.jpg

While you are studying which light to get, move the seedling closer to whatever light you do have, it is stretching trying to get enough light to stay alive. Your straw will help but it won't take care of the problem. A gentle breeze from a fan will also help strengthen the stem when the straw is removed.

While you are studying which light to get, move the seedling closer to whatever light you do have, it is stretching trying to get enough light to stay alive. Your straw will help but it won't take care of the problem. A gentle breeze from a fan will also help strengthen the stem when the straw is removed.

Thanks for the input! I have a fan on low blowing on it 24/7, and moved the lights to a couple centimeters off, I just ordered a "Yield Lab 400 Watt Air Cool Hood HPS & MH Kit"

Thanks for the input! I have a fan on low blowing on it 24/7, and moved the lights to a couple centimeters off, I just ordered a "Yield Lab 400 Watt Air Cool Hood HPS & MH Kit"
I will follow along for this one:) My girls stretched really bad in the beginning to because I didn't have my lights close enough. You can also repot her and put the soil all the way up to those bottom leaves. May help build up some of the strength in the stem too. Definitely along for this ride

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I will follow along for this one:) My girls stretched really bad in the beginning to because I didn't have my lights close enough. You can also repot her and put the soil all the way up to those bottom leaves. May help build up some of the strength in the stem too. Definitely along for this ride

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I'll definitely try repotting it! I'll repot when my light gets in, and keep it updated! Can't wait to get her healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll definitely try repotting it! I'll repot when my light gets in, and keep it updated! Can't wait to get her healthy!

U can bury her up to the sucker leaves with no issue. Actually the stem will start sprouting roots where it's in soil. Cfl's r fine at that stage just keep them 2-3 inches away no farther.

That's great that you have a light on the way. I'm sure you will need to pull it back a bit when you get it, you might read up on the correct distances to keep before it gets here.

Best of luck Owen.

Good luck on your grow. Make sure you have a exaust fan capable of cooling your area.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Seed number 2 is coming along a bit healthier after what I learned in just the first week of seedling number 1!!
420-magazine-mobile1794549492.jpg

Seed number 1 is back to making great progress!!
420-magazine-mobile719588509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1811848961.jpg

Haven't updated in a while, but both plants are going strong! Got their light, Co2, and temp all figured out, and I've been using great white for the roots!!

Back
Top Bottom