Help Please - New Grower -15 day old plants showing yellowing?

Hey all

Stats
Purple Kush and Dutch Treat
T5 Light
FFOF soil, no nutes, plants on day 15 from popping outa soil
Water PH 6.7-7 runoff was 6.3

The sighns started about 4 days ago when I was trying to get them dry before I watered to be sure I wasnt over watering. Been slight issues ever since

They are really Streatching to the light and the leaves are curling up a lot

Maybe they need a fresh home in 1gal jugs and some fresh soil

Please help all, my Girls are sick:Namaste:

Thanks again

Chris

ouch21.jpg

ouch12.jpg

ouch31.jpg

ouch4.jpg

Hey all

Stats
Purple Kush and Dutch Treat
T5 Light
FFOF soil, no nutes, plants on day 15 from popping outa soil
Water PH 6.7-7 runoff was 6.3

The sighns started about 4 days ago when I was trying to get them dry before I watered to be sure I wasnt over watering. Been slight issues ever since

They are really Streatching to the light and the leaves are curling up a lot

Maybe they need a fresh home in 1gal jugs and some fresh soil

Please help all, my Girls are sick:Namaste:

Thanks again

Chris

ouch21.jpg

ouch12.jpg

ouch31.jpg

ouch4.jpg
I would say transplant . Those leaves will not return to green and the new growth is healthy .

"carpe diem"

Help Please..New Grower.. 15 day old plants showing yellowing???

Thats heat stress brother.. back that light off and exhaust more if you can. Put your hand between the light and canopy. Move it up until you feel comfortable warmth.
A tell tale sign of heat stress are the curling of leaf edges/tips as represented in your pics.
Also they could prob use a transplant as IG said..

Thats heat stress brother.. back that light off and exhaust more if you can. Put your hand between the light and canopy. Move it up until you feel comfortable warmth.
A tell tale sign of heat stress are the curling of leaf edges/tips as represented in your pics.
Also they could prob use a transplant as IG said..
I agree u can see it

I concur, heat stress for sure. Either move lights away or find a way to exhaust/cool your space better.

For a relatively cheap easy fast fix, google "redneck air conditioner", several different designs out there, choose one and adapt as needed to pump in cool air.

I have to use one for my space about half the year. The other half year I just suck in fresh air straight from outside via a dedicated "dryer exhaust" I installed, cold as it gets here, it works better.

Edit : Just realized how old this thread is, not even sure how I ended up here. Guess that cannabutter was stronger than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom