Need help with this guys!

deck

My plants
420-magazine-mobile1294468040.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Did u get water onleaves during lights on. What kind of lights u running? Is the whole plant affected? Is it new growth or older leaves? What medium u running? Do you check pH before u feed? Lots of question jus don't want to lead u down the wrong road! On the good note looks like you r catching early so should b easier to correct. Good luck your n the right place and other experienced growers will chime in soon but if you answer the question and maybe take more pics it will b a lot easier to help. How old is the plant? I take your still in veg?

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Did u get water onleaves during lights on. What kind of lights u running? Is the whole plant affected? Is it new growth or older leaves? What medium u running? Do you check pH before u feed? Lots of question jus don't want to lead u down the wrong road! On the good note looks like you r catching early so should b easier to correct. Good luck your n the right place and other experienced growers will chime in soon but if you answer the question and maybe take more pics it will b a lot easier to help. How old is the plant? I take your still in veg?

Thank you very much for response

I am using soil the plants are two and half weeks old . Some parts of the three plants are infected . I am using 600 W vegetative lights . Yes I did spray them under the lights I had a fly problem in my greenhouse Once I spray them with canna cure spray but That time the lights were off. And they are under the vegetative lights for 24 hours . And my first grow. Its long story why i start growing. Please help or if you have any friends can help me please have them help me because I don't know How to use this app it took me nearly 2 days to figure out to post this problem.. So please help me

Well if all three plants are affected and they are in three different pots I would say check the pH of your runoff when time for the next feeding. pH causes most problems cause if a plant not in the right range then it locks out certain nutrients. U can be giving them everything they need but if not in the right pH range they can't uptake to use what's available. Let me ask another question did it happen immediately after the foliar spray? Keep a close eye on things to see if things progress. Keep me updated and lets see if we can figure it out. They are young so they have a very good way of bouncing back. How close are your lights? Make sure u don't over water. Between that and pH number one mistakes growers make. Keep up the good work and every grow will present it's obstacles. I would also go one the grow weed easy website they have a good write up with pictures with all deficiency issues. Research and lets get it figured out. They will bounce back!!

Well if all three plants are affected and they are in three different pots I would say check the pH of your runoff when time for the next feeding. pH causes most problems cause if a plant not in the right range then it locks out certain nutrients. U can be giving them everything they need but if not in the right pH range they can't uptake to use what's available. Let me ask another question did it happen immediately after the foliar spray? Keep a close eye on things to see if things progress. Keep me updated and lets see if we can figure it out. They are young so they have a very good way of bouncing back. How close are your lights? Make sure u don't over water. Between that and pH number one mistakes growers make. Keep up the good work and every grow will present it's obstacles. I would also go one the grow weed easy website they have a good write up with pictures with all deficiency issues. Research and lets get it figured out. They will bounce back!!

Befoure the spray it was about the same. Ph level i use is always between 6.6 .68.. light is a meter and half away from plants. I ll keep you posted.
Thanks for the tips.

Back
Top Bottom