I'm a little green - But want the purple

Chicagomotard

Third grow. First time auto, first time feminized and first purple kush grow.
420-magazine-mobile780323372.jpg
????? Need input???? .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No. He means you should always take pictures with natural lighting and not the grow light on. That red/purple tint makes it hard to identify anything. In my grow room I have a small 6500k CFL that I only use when taking pictures, I always turn my grow light off when taking pictures.

The pictures you sent are as good as taking black and white photographs. We need to see all the colors. Descriptions help as well. We need to know what you are asking help with.

Describe the problem in detail but not so much that it makes it hard to read.

Example:

Leafs are curling; Edges of the leaves are turning yellow.

We then can ask you questions like:

Whats your PH at?
Is this a soil or Hydro setup?
What nutrients are you giving it? What amount?
How often are you watering?

We can start narrowing down for you what exactly the problem is. Many times you can then take it from there.

It helps to load basic info of your setup but do not go into so much detail that it turns into a grow journal. Those questions I asked are very basic and every grower should know when asked. You should be keeping track of them daily or at least every time you feed/water and ph balance. Have that information easily accessible by posting it in the thread when you ask your question. That way we can skip the basic questions like what you PH is.

Also include whether you are using a hydro/soil setup in initial basic information.

The biggest thing however is taking good pictures. Ones that we can easily see and begin to identify issues with. No blurry, red/purple toned pictures. They need to be very clear showing us the problem.

Back
Top Bottom