Girls are being eaten alive - Help

newbie 2

My girls have been in my room in soil for 3 weeks now and something is eating the leaves, mostly the lower leafs, i have two girls going and the leaves that are being attacked are random on both plants...I have lots of those yellow sticky papers and have stirred around the soil and nothing, I have looked with magnifying glass and flashlights and nothing...now i have only looked when the lights are on 18hrs..any suggestions on catching this pest
thanks in advance
IMG_395810.jpg
IMG_395713.jpg
IMG_395513.jpg

Many years ago I had plants disappearing in my room. One day I seen a rat and caught it. Plants never disappeared again.

How long do you leave your plants out of sight? What time during the day/night would you say they're being eaten?
I check up on them about every 12 hours..last night i put two mouse traps and some beer traps..no takers yet, so today I put a surveillance camera on them..hope the night infrared light doesn't bother them

You have to show us the camera footage! I can't wait to see what it is. My cat chews on my lower leaves but since you don't have pets, it must be a critter.

I really want to see that footage as well. It doesn't look like it's one of those tiny critters like aphids or mites....more like caterpillar or beetle...must come out to eat at night and then hides.

I had put down 2 mouse traps, about 15 6x8 yellow sticky mats, 2 beer traps...and after all that nothing for 3 days no munching...nothing on the recordings..when I speed up the recording those upper leaves really move around at night..I just put down some Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade powder..we shall wait and see...kinda a cat and mouse game now
Thanks all for your input

Day 5 and no damage to the leaves...hopefully the pest has died or moved on..I will have to figure how to get the recording off the DVR on to a MP4 format...

Found this guy with powder all over his legs...did a bit of reading and palmetto bugs apparently do not like Marijuana..any one else like to chim in
IMG_3979_1077_x_808_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom