Ouch! Haze has major problem!

LuckyAlbatros

OUCH!!!

Ghost Train Haze
4 days after xplant into fiber pots with 50/50 mix of Roots Organic's Original and Greenlite. Roots all looked plentiful.

Plants have not been fed since germination...just water and 24h light.....

Brown spotting progressed to yellow areas and I noticed it 2 days after the xfer. The leaf set affected first had been light stressed back when it was the main set. Lights were too close for 1 day and caused the set shy away from the light. Other than that the girls have been happy.

I searched through the sticky post gallery and my issue looks like almost every deficiency in existence...The only difference is that most of the problems shown start at the leaf edges...these started as brown spots spread across the upper side....

...is it just plain time to feed?

Any help appreciated.

20170408_101409_1_.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1339741

Thank you all...

What's up nice to meet everyone. I'm with pter . You should have it sitting in the runoff like that .. I would bet the soil is soaking wet which is not a good thing .

and please wtf why is it sitting in a dish of runoff ... ... that's a big no-no in soil mix

I'm betting the problem WAS too much water. Very grateful for fabric pots!

I just ran down and ripped open the tent....grabbed a bucket....poured out all the runoff AND rolled/squeezed the pots to release almost another 2 liters of water.....turned on the fans.

I think the problem has been solved. I avoided even checking on them until this morning. Didn't really want to see dead plants. But The High Buzz has been kind. The only sign of sickness is on the originally damaged areas.

Seriously stupid overwatering! That won't happen again. *Facepalm*

Thank you all for taking a moment...

I think the problem has been solved. I avoided even checking on them until this morning. Didn't really want to see dead plants. But The High Buzz has been kind. The only sign of sickness is on the originally damaged areas.

Seriously stupid overwatering! That won't happen again. *Facepalm*

Thank you all for taking a moment...

hey together we try to help grow everyone the best plants possible, right...?

happy they do better now ... if soil sits in water the roots basically drown and start to rot which results in a dead plant.

:oops:

;)

pt

Back
Top Bottom