What the hell?

Indoor clones in Happy Frog soil. I just switched to 600 watt LED yesterday. Temp is staying around 78-80 degrees. I flushed about 2 days ago. Doing LST for about 3 weeks now. Aside from this issue the plants have had no issues.

Last feeding I gave a regular dose of Flora Nova Grow, Tappin Roots, and Super Thrive. 2 TSP FN to a gallon Ph'd at 6.2 4 tsp of tappin roots and whatever the normal dose for super thrive is. Check out the pic and let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance!!

IMG_78116.JPG

Pic of spots?

I gave the girls a haircut, just a thinning out to open the canopy. I trimmed those leaves so hopefully issue doesn't return. Ill be pushing within the week, just waiting on a few more gadgets. Thanks for the follow up! Ill keep you posted.

I gave the girls a haircut, just a thinning out to open the canopy. I trimmed those leaves so hopefully issue doesn't return. Ill be pushing within the week, just waiting on a few more gadgets. Thanks for the follow up! Ill keep you posted.
The pic is defiantly an injured leaf nothing to worry about, how are the spots? I had some brown spots show I g on two fan leaves on a clone, I adjusted the cal mag and everything is kosher now.

Back
Top Bottom