RDWC noob plants damaged - Bad advice?

Godsgarden747

I am running rdwc with super charged air stones and defused not to much just enough bubbles everything was going great until I got doktor doom and some fungicide I need help diagnosing the problem please any advice much appreciated. So story goes something like this guy gets free bottle of doktor doom digger from hydro shop and didn't come with the direction paper goes back being cautious and ask what to do and is assured everything is safe completely and to spray foliage and room and leave it sit for a few house and come back also to add fungicide directly to the res and I did so under what was recommended to be safe so when I come back and turn the lights on this is what I find I need help do I pull what won't make it as far as old growth and leave new growth or wait to see if it falls of or will they all die ? Anything to mend or repair ? Thanks for taking the time to help or read this even here's some info have used some mammoth p have my ppms under 200 ro water system starts at about 10 to 15 ppm I used cal mag and a and b veg from current culture also there uc roots ph stays between 5.5 and 6.2 mostly but is befinatly not stable water temp has been about 62 to 64 degrees f doom stays between 70 and 76 f usually 70 humidity is 40 to 60 relative and I have some white foam all the sudden in res .
IMG_422815.JPG
image38058.jpg
IMG_422717.JPG
image38057.jpg
IMG_422916.JPG
r

Do you have a fan on those ? Even lights out? Looks like transpiration and no air to dry it up.

Yeah have three fans and an ac unit in there also a ceiling fan I sprayed doktor doom how I was directed by hydro store directly on them lol bad idea they are chem burned and also I added biological fungicide in my rdwc res like they said and directions on bag said ... well I was using mammoth p and I'm pretty sure they fucked me some adverse reaction happened with in hours today this happened
IMG_423712.JPG
IMG_423212.JPG
IMG_423616.JPG
IMG_423314.JPG

Pretty crazy looking stuff it's caking up on net cups looks like chunky milk but no smell really I was told to jump ship on this grow and dump everything clean with bleach and trash the seedlings and I am thinking this may be my only option at this point which I hate to to since I have to start back from seed and this was a qtr of my purple kush fem seeds

Back
Top Bottom