Not Sure What This Is

Toadie

• Tent - 12X24X76
  • Apollo MH- 600 55,000 lumens - 6500k/ HPS- 87,000 lumens - 2700k
  • Philips CFL's (8) - 12,800 lumens - 6500k (23W 100Watt T2)
  • Soil - Ocean Forest
  • Fertilizer - MyKos, FoxFarm Trio
  • Water Ph - 5.5-6.0 (Tap)
  • Fans - 2 (One below plants, one above)

Plants - Silver Haze, Bubblicious, Bubblegum

You know, the first grow I ever did (back in the 90's) was an amazing crop for a first-timer. I ordered the seeds from the back of HighTimes mag, they came from Canada, and I was very fearful of a mailman pulling out a badge from sack to arrest me as soon as I accepted the package. I mixed my own dirt, relied on regular organic ferts (same stuff I used for the rest of my garden), and didn't even concern myself about the water, yet I came away with five plants covered in buds with purple, red and white hues. I even took pictures and still have them, because they were that amazing.
I say all this because I started growing again a few years ago, and it seems like with each grow, using all the new fangled means and ways of growing, I come away with more issues. Whatever happens with the previous grow, I take extra pains to make sure it doesn't happen again, but guess what? Something new crops up! It's frustrating as hell!!

So, here I am again, trying to figure out what's going on. The plants are 2ft tall now, and were transferred to 5g plastic bags two weeks ago. I'll switch over to flowering a week after I clean up whatever is happening now. I noticed the bottom leaf of one plant had a white spot on it, I removed it, not knowing what it was, but certain that it wasn't good. I noticed it on the other plant, but when I wiped it, it left a shiny spot behind. I turned the leaf over, no bugs, but I'm not using a magnifying glass, either.

I don't know if it's fungal or pest, or maybe the lights are too much? Together, it adds up to 67000 lumens (vegging)? I will be keeping it in that range when flowering. I used the Cal-mag this week, and a tablespoon of FF's veg juice (can't remember name) from the trio to 2g water. I didn't want to do this, thinking the OF was still pretty much nutrient-ladened, but felt like I needed to do this just in case. The plants look good otherwise, but this morning there was another white spot on a larger leaf, and I'm starting to panic. I don't know what to spray on it, or if I should wait to see if this is a nute deficiency. I'd gladly get ladybugs to put in the tent if that'll take care of it, but waiting to get some insight. I have no means of sending photos.

Just ordered those Hydroponic pebbles, so by Wednesday, I'll have about an inch covering the dirt of each plant, just in case something's coming from there. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

One thing's for certain- after this, no more trying to grow with outside materials/products. I'm making my own soil, my own ferts and going back to the simple. I was never trying to become a master gardener. I just wanted to have something homegrown to take the edge off of a long day. :(

Me neither...Invisible pesties??
Invisable.gif

:jawdropper:

Back
Top Bottom