What kind of bug is this?

dj1714

Just got finished a harvest of white widow in a 3x3 flood table and went to take it apart and clean it and found a ass load of these crawling on the table and res. in the flower room They are really small. Have another grow in the veg tent ready to go in (and almost out of head room 12 inches from light) but don't want to put them in there until I get these under control. If some one could help me identify and what to do with these I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks

ug_017.jpg

ug_016.jpg

When I tried to get one for picture they seem to jump a very short distance. Hope that I can get rid of them if that what it is.

Looks a bit like an Earwig..Hard to kill but they hate light..Put down an mt TP roll at night...they will crawl in when light appears...Fold up the TP roll and they are trapped inside...They bite like hell too..:(

These are a bunch smaller than earwig from what I've have read. Earwigs are about an in long from my understanding. These are around
3/16" long. But for my curiosity sake what the world is TP roll?
Thanks for the reply.

Hah...Hah..Hah
TP= Toilet Paper..:)
If I saw an Earwig an Inch long, I would make a run for it!:laughtwo:

Hah...Hah..Hah
TP= Toilet Paper..:)
If I saw an Earwig an Inch long, I would make a run for it!:laughtwo:

lol. Guess the hell I'm used to the PT roll = paper towel:laughtwo:. But I did look at the earwig pics on the net and mine do not have the cerci or clippers on the back of them, so still trying to make sure. Toilet paper - that was too funny I did not pick up on it, good meds I guess.

Earwigs have pinchers. I don't see any. Sticking with thrip. Since I've never had thrip I can't give the best advice and how to get rid of them.
Ever watch beavis and butthead? Beavis always said. I need tp for my bunghole. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom