Newbie needs some guidance

Herbatures

I have 3 plants showing all same issues. Plants are 2 to 2 1/2 months old in veg state. 24 hour light. Temp and humity been good. Im using 2 bags happyfrog and 1 bag of cheaper soil for my soil. Using Tap water. PH is around 7. I also plan to use all of foxfarms 3 liquid fertilizers.They were in a 4 inch pot for about a month and moved them to a 8 inch pot. I transplanted them and gave them about 1/3 strength fox farm big bloom. This was the first time I started to give them the liquid fertilizer. I herd its not good to give them liquid fertilizer for about a month or so But I could be wrong. Plus I thought since using happyfrog should have decent amount of nutes in it. I didnt want to over nute them. Foxfarm liquid fertilizer says to start with the big bloom and then work in the grow big. Now here is where my problem I believe started. No new growth for weeks after transplant. Some of the shoots at top seem like they were all backed up, to crowded-on after another the shoots. Like they didn't shoot up. Them some just stayed the same, no growth. I started to think what did I do wrong and trying to diagnose what was going on. I gave them alot of water when I did transplanted them and so I might have overwatered them. I also thought maybe when I transplanted them- the pot it wasn't big enough -it was about only a inch taller and little wider. So I transplanted it again to alot bigger pot. Ph was 7 at time of transplant. Waited for them to dry out pretty good. Thought it was the big bloom or maybe tap water too. So I flushed it with bottle water at 6.0 ph. soil now at 6.5 to 6.8. Still had no new growth at shoots. Also, all shoots leaves were thin and went vary white in the middle of leaf to bright green to the ends. The color of the green was just not right to me too. So with no new gowth still and it seemed crowded at the top shoots I topped them. Pics are what they look like now after about a week after topping them. Growth is coming back but still vary slowly. Shoots seem to be coming up and speading out somewhat. But still have little white at new shoots and the green at new growths is almost a olive green. Also, on new growth the leaves look almost fluffy or wrinkled and not flat really. pics also dont really show the real color of leaves.

20170423_083747.jpg

View image in gallery

Hello! Caveat: I am a newbie grower as well, so please do your own research~ as I understand it, we want the nodes to be stacked & tight to make sense buds. It looks like your plants stretched at first, so I think you're okay on that. Possibly your transplanting them so many times so quickly caused your growth to slow~ transplant shock? I really can't say for sure, so hopefully a more experienced grower will weigh in~ good luck!

Back
Top Bottom