What is going on?

JigSaw

I'm gonna make this short and sweet

This lady was over watered (honest and anxious mistake)
I didn't Water her for 4 days after being told it was overwatered by fellow growers on here
I've watered her once in the last week...
ABSOLUTELY NO SIGNS OF IMPROVEMENT.
Before this incident it was so green and perky and pretty...can anybody help figure this gal out...
420-magazine-mobile569058592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1460403854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1553642431.jpg

I drove a half inch piece of steel down to the bottom for tunnel like air ducts...I just didn't mix them , did I mess up by doing that? Is there a way to fix this now?

I think you need a mix with perlite in pal should help your problems a lot

Just with soil alone the soil tends to get to solid and hold in to to much water which will cause problems as the root can't get the oxygen they need

Well the bottom 3/4 of the pots are potting soil with lots of perlite. Does the solid surface like earth soil block the oxygen?

It's quite difficult to change the soil but it can be done you need to maybe up size the pot adding perlite into your soil mix Google or someone else on here may be able to guide you through the process I will look for a decent guide to help change the soil

Thank you very much Mikey. I appreciate your help and If you do find something on post transplant soil mixing I would love to read up on it.

I found a link that may help someone explains how to change most of the soil
Can i completely change soil? | Grasscity Forums

When you mix the new soil add 25 percent perlite into the mix it will help with aeration and drainage also the perlite helps with water retention

Keep an eye on tour ph as well and if you see any root problems like root rot try trimming them away your plant should recover there's a chance you may loose the plants but if you kept them as they are you could loose them also so better to try and save them

Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom