First grow deficiency help

blaydes

420-magazine-mobile660793192.jpg
420-magazine-mobile401892658.jpg

I'm 8 weeks into flowering with this strain blackjack. Ph is 6.5 temp is at 75-77 forx farm soil fox farm trio nutes. Just noticed the yellowing and brown last night on these leaves only. This morning the tips are starting to curl up. Possible cal-mag deficiency? This is my first grow and everythings been smooth up till now and being so close to harvest I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.. any help would be greatly appreciated. Also first post on this forum so bare with me. Thank you in advance

Looks like normal late flower cannabilism. But without details of what your growing in and readings,ph ,nutes given, it's hard to say for certain. If everything is spot on then it's prob normal. How many weeks into flower?

Looks like normal late flower cannabilism. But without details of what your growing in and readings,ph ,nutes given, it's hard to say for certain. If everything is spot on then it's prob normal. How many weeks into flower?
Yah my apologies I'm still noob at using this forum. I'm using fox farms soil, fox farm trip nutes, strain is blackjack, tent temp remains 75-77 during day 68-72 at night. Humidity between 30-45%, ph shows around 6.5. I was suggested this is normal towards the end but they fall from the bottom up first which is happening but these pics are the very top of the plant. 8weeks flowering today to be exact

I'm 8 weeks into flowering with this strain blackjack. Ph is 6.5 temp is at 75-77 forx farm soil fox farm trio nutes. Just noticed the yellowing and brown last night on these leaves only. This morning the tips are starting to curl up. Possible cal-mag deficiency? This is my first grow and everythings been smooth up till now and being so close to harvest I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.. any help would be greatly appreciated. Also first post on this forum so bare with me. Thank you in advance

Here's a pic of mine at around 8 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile1789960690.jpg
And my harvest.
420-magazine-mobile163283217.jpg
Almost 11 ounces. Would have been more than a pound had it not gotten pollinated. Luckily it was lightly pollinated. Not many seeds. But still hurt yield.

Here's a pic of mine at around 8 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile1789960690.jpg
And my harvest.
420-magazine-mobile163283217.jpg
Almost 11 ounces. Would have been more than a pound had it not gotten pollinated. Luckily it was lightly pollinated. Not many seeds. But still hurt yield.
Oh wow looks nice man! Im worry a little less now as mine are only on those two leaves at the moment but the brown spots? My ak48 came out lovely and the yellowing worked it's way up from the bottom. Being 8 weeks trichomes are still clear I'm thinking a 2 week flush?

First grow deficiency help.

Yeah the brown spots I am not sure of. But not sure you have many options at this point. Maybe others will chime in.

Yeah the brown spots I am not sure of. But not sure you have many options at this point. Maybe others will chime in.
Yah I was thinking calcium but it literally just showed and with it being so close I guess I'll just have to go with it. You've been a huge help thanks again!

Looks really awesome. Different strains act differently. Even same strains can act differently. Looks like you'll have a great harvest. Good job.

Back
Top Bottom