Heat stress I think

john99999

420-magazine-mobile182682589.jpg

My plant is like this now first it was growing really good but i dont know why there are so many leaves stucked in the tops the temp. Were increased to 36 but now its 32 in the day
Anyone have any clue or can help me with it

420-magazine-mobile182682589.jpg

My plant is like this now first it was growing really good but i dont know why there are so many leaves stucked in the tops the temp. Were increased to 36 but now its 32 in the day
Anyone have any clue or can help me with it

Are you in flowering?

Also what's your medium what's you ph what's your feeding schedule and amounts, it does look like heat stress but always need all info

Its a deficiency, not heat stress. Leaves will curl with heat stress they wont change color all the way thru like that. Its all over the whole thing. Most likely N or Mag, but I'm really just takin a stab in the dark. Had you supplied more info we coulda gotten to the bottom of the problem more quickly. Could even be Sulphur.

Its a deficiency, not heat stress. Leaves will curl with heat stress they wont change color all the way thru like that. Its all over the whole thing. Most likely N or Mag, but I'm really just takin a stab in the dark. Had you supplied more info we coulda gotten to the bottom of the problem more quickly. Could even be Sulphur.

That's what I said and thought I don't think heat stress but no information so hard to diagnose problems, more info more pics and we will help could be lockout Bc ph is off could be too acidic ph, could me calcium def, so many thing IT COULD Be HARD TO JUST GUESS

Back
Top Bottom