Pest control After disasters

Kelty

Coping with bed insects, needed to order a gallon of Sterifab to combat them. i am questioning it might be very hard to address bed bugs in a post disaster situation. I don't work for any corporation and get not anything out of this... but Sterifab is notable for bed bugs and sterilization. I used to work for a hospice device organization and that is the stuff we used to sterilize beds that people died on, and other system. could not hurt to check it out, but I don't know how lengthy it would be closing unopened or how lengthy it takes to lose potency.

anyone ever take into account pesticides or pest manage after shtf?

Any desirable product pointers?

I'm assuming cleanliness would be precedence in a bunker, or any close quarters situation.

thoughts?

Coping with bed insects, needed to order a gallon of Sterifab to combat them. i am questioning it might be very hard to address bed bugs in a post disaster situation. I don't work for any corporation and get not anything out of this... but Sterifab is notable for bed bugs and sterilization. I used to work for a hospice device organization and that is the stuff we used to sterilize beds that people died on, and other system. could not hurt to check it out, but I don't know how lengthy it would be closing unopened or how lengthy it takes to lose potency.

anyone ever take into account pesticides or pest manage after shtf?

Any desirable product pointers?

I'm assuming cleanliness would be precedence in a bunker, or any close quarters situation.

thoughts?

I think the most important thing is to prepare in advance. Personally, I think this best and affordable pest control (insect rats) should be part of your overall hygiene and health plans.
Keeping traps rats, mice traps and the like are a good plan. Storing killers of different bugs is also essential.
Make sure things like pumping pumps and such things empty without motor help with these problems too.

Back
Top Bottom