Are these signs of mites?

NRC707

420-magazine-mobile1693754809.jpg

I could be wrong, but it doesn't look the same time to me. Spider mite wounds are less defined looking- like many small blurry round spots. It could be another type of pest. I believe I've seej and read something that looks like that but I can't quite remember what. Thrips? Leaf miners? Whiteflies? :hmmmm: I've only had mites so I'm not a pest expert.

look on the underside of the leaf with a magnifying glass, you will see if they are spider mites - here is some pics of when I had an infestation :-
Still005.jpg
Still007.jpg

Cheers,
Juz420

This looks very much like what I have going on. I need to find a good magnifying glass to see if I can see something. What power magnifying glass are you using to see those bugs?
Well I just looked at mine under a hobby tabletop lighted magnifying lamp black tiny elongated things. In the Cannabis encyclopedia I cannot find a pest to match what I have found on my plant. So I'm clueless still. I di spray mine down with some neem oil and Ill be ordering some pyrethrum tonight as well. I did find mine are thrips. I ordered pryrethrum and a small microscope, and a good size magnifier hand held. So next time I can see them sooner.

This looks very much like what I have going on. I need to find a good magnifying glass to see if I can see something. What power magnifying glass are you using to see those bugs?
Well I just looked at mine under a hobby tabletop lighted magnifying lamp black tiny elongated things. In the Cannabis encyclopedia I cannot find a pest to match what I have found on my plant. So I'm clueless still. I di spray mine down with some neem oil and Ill be ordering some pyrethrum tonight as well. I did find mine are thrips. I ordered pryrethrum and a small microscope, and a good size magnifier hand held. So next time I can see them sooner.

I am using a Andonstar USB Microscope - Supposedly 500x but more likely 200x but still good value paid around $60 for it

Cheers,

Juz420

looking at NRC7-7's pics it doesnt look like spider mite, probably more like thrip.. Havent had that issue so i havent documented it :)

Cheers Juz 420

Back
Top Bottom