Grow space full - Shall I defoliate?

juz420

G'day 420'ers

My flowering cupboard is full, which is restricting a lot of light to the rest of the plant, I am one month into 12/12.
FullSizeRender_54.jpg

FullSizeRender_46.jpg

should I defoliate too get that extra light to the buds?

I would consider doing a second harvest however the other issue I have is that the nursery cupboard is growing too fast and I need to get these girls into the flowering cupboard ASAP!

IMG_211225.JPG

Any advice will be appreciated :)

Oh and I forgot to mention, I normally SCRoG however i didnt LST these like I should have before they went into the flowering cupboard. I am LST'ing the next ones in the nursery to prevent this issue happening again.

Yes i have i take afew at a time instead of all at once. I took this pic as i liked the contrast in it,never expected to use it in this way lol.
SAM_18362.JPG
. this was my last grow
SAM_16002.JPG
and this is my current grow
SAM_55861.JPG
If you do it start with the biggest fan leaves especially if there is a bud sight underneath them. regards

Yes i have i take afew at a time instead of all at once. I took this pic as i liked the contrast in it,never expected to use it in this way lol.
SAM_18362.JPG
. this was my last grow
SAM_16002.JPG
and this is my current grow
SAM_55861.JPG
If you do it start with the biggest fan leaves especially if there is a bud sight underneath them. regards

I went ahead and defoliated, much more light getting in there now :)

Great Looking grow you've got there!

Juz420

Back
Top Bottom