Sick Plants

BudBoy2

Help I think they may be dying. They are in the 5th week of flower and not looking good. I all ready flushed with ph water at 5.7-6.0. The soil ( coco) is at 5.8-6.2. Haven't been feeding at full strength yet just may a 1/4 of nutes.
I flushed them on 5-11. Lights are 6in above using T5s so heat isn't really a problem I believe. Any help welcome!!
420-magazine-mobile1501248849.jpg
420-magazine-mobile431498311.jpg
420-magazine-mobile980966585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile950406735.jpg

Re: Sic Plants

Help I think they may be dying. They are in the 5th week of flower and not looking good. I all ready flushed with ph water at 5.7-6.0. The soil ( coco) is at 5.8-6.2. Haven't been feeding at full strength yet just may a 1/4 of nutes.
I flushed them on 5-11. Lights are 6in above using T5s so heat isn't really a problem I believe. Any help welcome!!
420-magazine-mobile1501248849.jpg
420-magazine-mobile431498311.jpg
420-magazine-mobile980966585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile950406735.jpg

Hey Pennywise what do you think I should do? Flush again maybe? Ph is what I thought but to correct it man!!

Howdy Budboy2,
I'd agree with PH, 5.8 is best for Coco in my experience as it give the plant access to all nutrients.
I've never fed only 1/4 nutes in flower, always full nutes. Incorrect PH will lock out nutrients, this can be compounded if the nutrients aren't there in the first place. You cant really over water in coco unless your continually flooding it. Perlite will greatly assist in the roots accessing air, I normally go with 80/20 mix, 80% coco and 20% Perlite although I have done 100% coco with great success, it's better with perlite though.

I have grown 1 pound plants in coco, with 5 short waterings a day - just enough to get some run off and a good flush with Ph'd water once a week to get rid of excess salt build up.

I hope this helps!

Good Luck!

Cheers Juz420

Looks yo me to be well underwatered. In coco you should be feeding/watering twice per day at the stage they are in. Most any coco grower will tell you that. Go twice per day. See how not only the leafs are saggy but so are the stems? They need more water.

Looks yo me to be well underwatered. In coco you should be feeding/watering twice per day at the stage they are in. Most any coco grower will tell you that. Go twice per day. See how not only the leafs are saggy but so are the stems? They need more water.

Agreed :) - plant leaves that have been over watered will take on the same appearance of those under watered. Just not in Coco - if they look like that in Coco give them more to drink.

-Juz420

Back
Top Bottom