Help request - Could this greyish coloring at the growing point be from a pest?

Emeraldo

Does anyone know what this greyish/brownish coloration at the growing point could be? You can see the discolored growth at the base of the new leaves just sprouting. The same coloration is on the stems of the first set of leaves. It is not present on any of my other plants... yet. Is this something baaaad? :thedoubletake:

I spotted a critter on this plant this morning and got rid of it. I also saw and removed some little web-like strands on the plant yesterday and again today. Can this be spider mites and can they cause this greyish color in the center of the plant? Like that coloration could be their eggs? I've sprayed 50/50 alcohol (91%) on it already, but so far the coloration has not disappeared.

This is Female Seeds ICE, three weeks from seed, kept in GH at night but out in the breeze during the day.

Thanks for any comment or help here! :green_heart:

IMG_056652.jpg

Does anyone know what this greyish coloration at the growing point could be? You can see the discolored growth at the base of the new leaves just sprouting. I spotted a critter on this plant this morning and got rid of it, but there were also little web-like strands on the plant yesterday and again today. Is this spider mites and can they cause this greyish color in the center of the plant? This is Female Seeds ICE, three weeks from seed, kept in GH at night but out in the breeze during the day. Thanks for any comment or help here! :green_heart:

IMG_056652.jpg

i had the same thing on a plant i left outside i noticed the stinging nettles around it had the same thing not sure what it is and if it would of effected my plant because it got eaten by snails shortly after

Back
Top Bottom