White Russian seedlings

wanabegrower

popped these White Russians 3 weeks ago and look like crap. i grow in organic composted soil. room temps stay around 74 degrees humidity around 40%. the are under 4 rot 4 bulb T5 hood. they are in 8 inch x 8inch pots
20170518_154051.jpg
20170518_154059.jpg
20170518_154042.jpg
20170518_154029.jpg
20170518_154017.jpg
20170518_153943.jpg
I use tap water but run air stones to 24hrs. they just got some EWC tea a few days ago. everything else is looking good so Im at a loss any input would be great.

First picture looks like tacoing, I was told it was due to heat. Mine was air temperature that caused it......although your 74° is nice. No other light source but fluorescent?

Mine was exactly the same, I have 6 plants in the tent and one of them was doing that so I removed my LED which was large for the space and replaced it with my two smaller LEDs and I had no further issues. That being said the curling of the leaves never went to way, it just never progressed into anything more. The ones with the wilted leaves looks like either over-watering or under watering, since you did it two days ago and the still have weight I would think over-watering would be the issue. Someone else make sure I'm in that has more knowledge than I do. Sorry if any of this came out screwed up, I'm doing it as I drive which I shouldn't be.

Mine was exactly the same, I have 6 plants in the tent and one of them was doing that so I removed my LED which was large for the space and replaced it with my two smaller LEDs and I had no further issues. That being said the curling of the leaves never went to way, it just never progressed into anything more. The ones with the wilted leaves looks like either over-watering or under watering, since you did it two days ago and the still have weight I would think over-watering would be the issue. Someone else make sure I'm in that has more knowledge than I do. Sorry if any of this came out screwed up, I'm doing it as I drive which I shouldn't be.

I believe you've got it mate, I thought overwatering at first but i think you both ruled that out. If it is underwatering and the pot stays heavy then you need to think about getting the water out of the pot through holes in the bottom. Water shouldn't stay in the pot for more than half hour, after that there should be a trickle coming out. If there isn't a run off your roots will be being poisoned by the ever decaying water trapped in the pot.

If you've got run off I do apologise. Time how long it takes for the water to come out of the bottom :)

And nice job Guy, I've seen some nice advice from you in other forums too :)
Thanks Joe. I try to lol. Usually just deduction. I wish I could do it for myself LOL

Back
Top Bottom