Auto not flowering

Extremis

Hi,

3 questions

1) I have a problem, I have an auto 70 days long from germination to today, and NO SIGN of PISTIL..NOTHING...it's an auto fem. WHAT SHOULD I DO lol...i changed the light ration to 20/4, i was on 24/24. It starting to grow pretty tall now, it gain about one inch everyday it's almost 3 feet high now.

2) Other one started pre flower around days 28, now it's at day 60 and it's budding. How long will it take from now until harvest? The bud seems to get bigger VERY VERY slowly

3) I have another one..40 days in..no pre flower...pretty bushy and it's about..10cm high? lol

WHATS WRONG WITH THOSES AUTO...

Ok,

but after i triggered the 12/12 and i see some sign of preflowering, do I leave them on 12/12 or i can increase the light again after some sign of preflower?

Also, how can I speed up flowering without hurting yields?

Re: Auto not flowering...from ''crap'' king seeds

Ok,

but after i triggered the 12/12 and i see some sign of preflowering, do I leave them on 12/12 or i can increase the light again after some sign of preflower?

Also, how can I speed up flowering without hurting yields?

Sounds like it's not an auto at all. Could've been a seed mix up. You'll need to switch to 12/12 for the rest of the grow cycle.

Re: Auto not flowering..

well your statement really help to answer my question! Instead of giving me an emotional argument, care to give me a logical one based on fact?

How do you explain a 10% success ratio from their part?

And please, I am 100% open hearing you changing my mind :)

well your statement really help to answer my question! Instead of giving me an emotional argument, care to give me a logical one based on fact?

How do you explain a 10% success ratio from their part?

And please, I am 100% open hearing you changing my mind :)

Well for one regardless of where you get the seeds from autos suck, who wants a plant that you cant control? Also ive always gotten 100% success and ive done like 8 diff cks packs, you just need to germinate properly and go under light at the right time, and check your ph, if you use paper strips that could b why, or because u went into dirt too early, i always crack my seeds in a seed germinator and let the seedling grow to about an inch and a half before it even hits dirt, that way i get my 100% i dunno man theres just alot to growing its big learning curve obviously if you are just starting to grow which you are, and if not you havent put any effort into becoming educated on how to do it, im almost 20 years deep and still learn every crop

Anyways

Its not an Auto so switch to 12/12 and start the Flowering Cycle
CKS has had a LOT of issues in the last few Months, I assume, Leading upto them being sold... I made my 1st seed purchase from Them, so far, well, the 2 strains I purchased both look the same at 30 days into flowering, so we shall see

No Matter where it Came from after 60 days, hell 30 days, no Pistols... um ya... its NOT an Auto

Back
Top Bottom