What is on this leaf?

shadytrees88

420-magazine-mobile1790859187.jpg
420-magazine-mobile589971325.jpg

These are on my mother plant plant several of the fan leaves have this , just transplanted like a week ago , any ideas .

Re: What is on this leaf

I am having the and issue and am running dwc I haven't heard anything from anyone about it I am curious too look at mine to see how it progresses I am running dwc

I have the exact same thjing going on and I have seen no bugs besides a very small baby catipiler and the few fungus gnats and occasional wolf spider and regular fly in the room nothing I have seen besides the flys on the plants and that's very few I have sprayed neem oil twice just to end the gnats and I looked on a sight that showed some damage from neem oil damage maybe it's that

I spray with neem oil , dnt no if that helps have stayed on that once a week . Weird thing is I got clones in the same small tent and two other mothers with nothing on them ...

If your spraying your plants that's what the translucent is but as far as the orange your guess is as good as mine have if I find out I'll let you know and you the same please

If my plants had those spots I would definately get some magnification on the under side of the leaves spider mites are smaller than this . so they are hard to see neem is good preventative to make your plant undesirable to mites, bit once you have them you got to get serious to get them under control.

I alternate between at least two mid strength organic pesticides I use Azamax and a pyrethrin spray and something else when I have an infestation like lavender oil I usually start with Azamax then 3 to 6 days later depending on temps warmer temps there is a faster gestation period cooler a bit slower below like 60 they probably aren't going to hatch I spray with the pyrethrin hopefully catching them in a pre adult stage then three to six days later spray the lavender, then I start again doing two rounds at least then start the preventative neem sprays.

Mites can kill your crop in a hurry once they get established it's easiest to eliminate them early in growth since there are less places to hide.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom