A possible issue - Need some advice

YzFiReCaT

OK I got a pineapple chunk 5weeks in. She originally had nitrogen toxicity really deep green with tips curled down. Also had brown spots but that stopped as far as i can tell. I transplanted her into compost mix outside. Was in my closet. I'm seeing really light green top leaves now. I don't know if this is normal. Or another issue starting. Temps have been in the mid 40s at night. Any input would be greatly appreciated thanks.
420-magazine-mobile227456596.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1992573920.jpg

Re: A possible issue need some advise.

Or am I paranoid and the new growth is light green. Because it wasn't before. Lol. Just had a few issues with her already. Trying to catch stuff early

Give it some time if you just transplanted and switched her outside she's probably in shock. Watch you water and nutes and see if she snaps out of it. You said outside has been as low as 40 degrees that's pretty cold. You might want to bring her in at night until temps. become a better at night. I know little though I am a rookie. I hope others with more wisdom chim in to help.

Mid 40s at night. But there in a greenhouse so more like low 50s. She looks happy!! It's just the color that's getting me. Was a deep deep green. Now this. Thanks for the reply. @akuser47. Used a splash of bio root to help transplant. There in supersoil

Yea,she does look good. Maybe she's just got some attitude and just needs a hug. Please keep us posted to anything you may find.

It looks like it is coming back. Or i am seeing what i want to see lol. What do u think? I see darker green coming in on the newest fan leaves.
420-magazine-mobile1707395398.jpg

They are serious if you let them go. They breed fast and will mess up your plant. Your leaves will start wilting and die as they get attacked. I hat these bugs lol
Neem organic oil sprayed on and under leaves is helping mine. I bought pryrethrum to spray as well it kills I think neem oil is a deterrent. Either way my northern light auto is healing after her thrip attack. Yellow sticky traps above your canopy will help catch adults. Maybe others more seasoned than me may have better advice. I only just learned because of my ongoing thrip problem.

Back
Top Bottom