CKS White Widow Fem

IamIndica

Hey all, been getting some discolouration developing on the leaves of my white widow. Just wondering if anyone would know what I may be lacking or what it could be. ...So the vitals:
CKS White Widow fem. placed seed directly into soil March 18

Is being grown in triple H farms compost /peat/manure mixture with perilite added , in a 2'x2'x5' cabinet

Was grown under cfls up until about 10 days ago when I upgraded to a Mars ll 400

Temps under the Mars go from a high of 25 celcius to a low of 18 celcius and humidity has been between 40-50%

It has been given no nutes other than some Cali Majic a few random times and has been watered using tap water that has been left out, bottled spring water ,and bottled distilled water.

I want to start flowering but I'd like to know what the issue with it is first.

Little side note, I have a gorilla glue and a Jack herer auto that we're all planted the same time the same way and are growing in the same box that are fine, the only difference is they are in a mixture of the triple h farms mixture with promix hp and perilite .

Thanks in advance!..

420-magazine-mobile549036471.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1231287572.jpg

Hey mate! Saw your post in another thread, subbed in for this one.
It almost looks like it's begin to flower already? Are they clumps of pistils on the heads?
What is the soil you are using? The plant looks overall healthy..ish.. the deep deep green looks like an abundance of Nitrogen, while the top discolouration looks like a problem with trace elements through the entire plant, just displaying symptoms where it is.
If you can check the Ph of the soil that would be helpful, it may be the issue.

Hey mate! Saw your post in another thread, subbed in for this one.
It almost looks like it's begin to flower already? Are they clumps of pistils on the heads?
What is the soil you are using? The plant looks overall healthy..ish.. the deep deep green looks like an abundance of Nitrogen, while the top discolouration looks like a problem with trace elements through the entire plant, just displaying symptoms where it is.
If you can check the Ph of the soil that would be helpful, it may be the issue.

Haha I think what you're seeing is my jack herer auto that was flowering and has since been removed.

It was planted in some triple h farms compost peat mixture with perilite added to it. But I've since up potted to a 10 gallon rubber maid container with a mixture of promix hp perilite and the triple h farms mixture, while I was uppotting I noticed when I took it out of the pot the medium was like a brick . Seemed Way too compact ,so I have been thinking that maybe that could have been causing me issues? I didn't loosen up the soil wen repotting because I didn't want to hurt the roots. I was just kind of hoping the roots would find their way into the softer soil. Another thing that makes me believe that it was the soil being too compact or somthing is that my Gg#4 is planted into the same mixture I up potted with and growing along side the WW and it is completely fine.. but I do for sure have to invest in a ph tester I don't currently have one I was using one of them 3 way probe meters but it's garbage lol thanks for the input bud it's much appreciated!

420-magazine-mobile56525854.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1491549514.jpg

Looking very good, I see now the first pic is dated back some time.
Nice plants man!

Thanks man I'm hoping the widow straightens up, I'd like her to be nice and healthy before the flip. And as short as they are they're going on 3 months since I planted the seeds lol the extra veg time won't hurt potency or anything would it? I even thought about planting her directly out in my flower bed in my yard and just flowering the GG inside but I'm not sure the widow would survive lol ..

Back
Top Bottom