Canoeing leafs

dizzy101

What's happening with my blue berry shade leads under neath are doing this
420-magazine-mobile645654429.jpg

This is written in the Cannabis encyclopedia not my words. Hope it helps run this info on google search and you'll see pictures of similar plants to see if it relates to the condition of yours. What is your temperature High in your grow? Keep in mind I'm a new grower. I am using my book looking for related info.

"Along with curled leaf fringes, big ridges between veins signify temperature stress. Leaf edges that curl up signify that leaves are trying to dissipate as much moisture as possible. Moisture stress could be caused by toxic salt buildup, lack of water in the growing medium, or high atmospheric temperatures.

This is written in the Cannabis encyclopedia not my words. Hope it helps run this info on google search and you'll see pictures of similar plants to see if it relates to the condition of yours. What is your temperature High in your grow? Keep in mind I'm a new grower. I am using my book looking for related info.

"Along with curled leaf fringes, big ridges between veins signify temperature stress. Leaf edges that curl up signify that leaves are trying to dissipate as much moisture as possible. Moisture stress could be caused by toxic salt buildup, lack of water in the growing medium, or high atmospheric temperatures.
What you're talking about looks like this.....it's referred to as tacoing. I've never seen a leaf like yours brother. Tell us a bit about the grow.
420-magazine-mobile960827259.jpg

Well first one the other plants arnt doing it and it's only on the lower leafs I having changed anything in nutrients and watering of been doing since the last 4 weeks only thing different is the turn to 12 12 about 1.5 weeks ago and also if only notices it as it's only underneath I'll take some pics after gym

I'll refrain from trying to help I guess I'm to rookie. Thanks for correcting it and showing the difference.
Hey ak, no need to back peddle, I'm new to this too, just seen what you're describing myself with my own plants. We're all in this together, we're all learning.

Thanks for the support, Guy have you used any chemicals on girl I've seen my mom's ivy do that when I use to much 3 in 1 fungicide. It seemed to only effect leaves that were closer to the roots. I'm brainstorming. Hoping you get it sorted. So the knowledge is gained by everyone.

Thanks for the support, Guy have you used any chemicals on girl I've seen my mom's ivy do that when I use to much 3 in 1 fungicide. It seemed to only effect leaves that were closer to the roots. I'm brainstorming. Hoping you get it sorted. So the knowledge is gained by everyone.
Nope, I've never seen that shape of leaf before. I have zero ideas what would cause it..... it's probably because we pay such close attention to the them, but all plants do it.... we just never notice it them, we just notice it on our girls LOL.

Hey ak, no need to back peddle, I'm new to this too, just seen what you're describing myself with my own plants. We're all in this together, we're all learning.

For sure I have the same problem. Leaves a curling a little bit and can't figure it out. Hopefully this thread will help us all. Someone should be able to help! Thanks in advance!!

For sure I have the same problem. Leaves a curling a little bit and can't figure it out. Hopefully this thread will help us all. Someone should be able to help! Thanks in advance!!
Post up a pic budboy but I can almost guarantee it's too hot in the space. That was my issue, I had a 1600w Mars in a 3x3 lmao....I took it down and sold it and ended up with newer, more efficient technology.

This was mine......wayyyyy too hot!
420-magazine-mobile1879648200.jpg

Hey GuyC, yep that's what my problem was also. Just to hot. It got to 82 in there the other day.
I have Cob lights so it wasn't them. I have my tent in a upstairs bedroom that does have central air but still a little to warm for my one plant. Other one seems ok thow. Hopefully I have it more under control now.
Thanks and Good Luck to ya!
420-magazine-mobile1570459105.jpg
420-magazine-mobile346724823.jpg
420-magazine-mobile346724823.jpg

Back
Top Bottom