White Widow Auto Day 43 Yellow Leaves Over Night

fybgrower

I am currently on day 44 on a White Widow Auto grow.
I am using Fox Farm Ocean Forrest In 3 gallon pot.
Using Fox Farm Trio. Big Bloom 3/4 tsp Grown Big 1/2 tsp Tiger Bloom 3/4 tsp
Mixing in Distilled Water Ph at 6.5
Temps 81 high 74 low Humidity 45%
Tent 3x3
Lighting Viparspectra 300 and Mars 300
Seed Co Bonza not sure grower it was given to me by a friend

Everything has been going great plant has been green and healthy with no issue. A small tip burn when I first introduced the trio at 1/4 strength at day 26.
This last week I thought i was give a feeding of straight distilled water Ph 6.5 just to make sure and following the Fox Farm Feeding chart. Still all good. The night before my normal feeding day she was getting a bit dry and I gave her a small amount of straight water distilled Ph 6.5 just to get to the next day when I was going to feed again.
Over night I started getting yellow leaves towards the bottom 1/3 of the plant. My thought was the plant needed nutes and was pulling from leaves to continue to grow. But I am no expert this is my first grow in a decade. I will include photos though in normal lighting it doesnt look that bad but under LED it looks so much worse.
Can anyone give me any advice I tried to include all equipment and growing conditions?
Thoughts range from cal mag deficiency, nute deficiency, too its trying to finish.
I don't believe it's trying to finish due to being only 44 days from seed. But under LED the stigmas seem to really be turning orange. I'm sure this is just part of the plants cycle but under normal lighting stigmas seem quite white still. So that leads me to think it has to be a deficiency. Any help would be great. Thanks to all you fellow growers in advance.

Sorry about that I just figured it out how to post photos.
pic3.jpeg

pic2.jpeg

pic1.jpeg

The deficiency looks a lot worse under the LED light but I can't capture it the way I see it.
I have really been weak on nutes using about 1/4 strength. I have added cal mag as of today's feeding. She is drinking like crazy about a gallon every 6 days. So I don't think she is too bad off.

This is as of today Day 47
new1.jpeg

I think she is going to be fine. I just think its starving for nutes and I added the cal mag just because I am adding to the other 3 autos I have going that are a few weeks behind. So hopefully I can stop any deficiencies before they start.

Thanks for taking a look.

Check the soil PH. There's a good chance she's getting locked out of some nutes. Possibly salt deposit build up. I would check the runoff PH and go from there. She may need a good flush

Thanks for the advise. I will definitely check the runoff. I did do a flush as per the fox farm feeding schedule. That's when the plant started showing signs. I feed tomorrow so will check and see what it is and adjust. After giving cal mag seems to have stopped climbing up the plant and the upper 2/3 is looking a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom