Need help asap

NRC707

420-magazine-mobile773445112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile288430922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile371473200.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1350014691.jpg

I need help identifying the problem with my plants. There might be several deficiency.

420-magazine-mobile1257357693.jpg
Looks like you might have nute burn or lights to close! Hope this chart helps you out. Also check your PH that can cause problems also... Good Luck!

420-magazine-mobile773445112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile288430922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile371473200.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1350014691.jpg

I need help identifying the problem with my plants. There might be several deficiency.

Looks like nutrient burn on the tips and possibly a potassium deficiency but it's hard to tell for sure without more detail. Is it possible you have a ph issue in your growing medium and are getting early signs of nutrient lock out? I once had nutrient lock out from having wrong ph in soil and it started a lot like that. Maybe try flushing your growing medium to get rid of any salt build up, test the ph and correct if off. I'd definitely try this before giving her more nutrients, if you have lock out the nutes won't be used and could actually do more harm than good adding more. Hopefully a 420 expert grower can confirm the problem for sure, good luck sorting it out.

Looks like nutrient burn on the tips and possibly a potassium deficiency but it's hard to tell for sure without more detail. Is it possible you have a ph issue in your growing medium and are getting early signs of nutrient lock out? I once had nutrient lock out from having wrong ph in soil and it started a lot like that. Maybe try flushing your growing medium to get rid of any salt build up, test the ph and correct if off. I'd definitely try this before giving her more nutrients, if you have lock out the nutes won't be used and could actually do more harm than good adding more. Hopefully a 420 expert grower can confirm the problem for sure, good luck sorting it out.

KushGod is right on and I would do as he said. I lost 3 plants that were in 6th week of flower due to PH problems...Good Luck!!

Back
Top Bottom