Deficiency on my Girl Scout Cookies - Anyone know?

xave420

Not sure what deficiency I have on some of the top leaves starting on my girl scout cookies. its in mid flower and I am using nectar for the gods line in coco coir. I ph to 6.0- 6.1 before I water.

IMG_041451.JPG
IMG_041550.JPG

Not sure what deficiency I have on some of the top leaves starting on my girl scout cookies. its in mid flower and I am using nectar for the gods line in coco coir. I ph to 6.0- 6.1 before I water.

IMG_041451.JPG
IMG_041550.JPG

Maybe nitrogen. But I would say that's not a bad thing since it's in flower.

Thats the beggining of a magnesium deficiency.. add some epsom salt to your next watering. 6-6.1 ph is fine dont change that just add some mag

thanks toasted, I got some s-nsi cal-mag I added in the last 2 waterings hoping to help. when mixing I added that in before the base nutrients and supplements. i don't need Epsom salt if I have cal mag im guessing. but the only thing is i only put about 3 maybe 4 ml per gallon. so i am gonna up it to a heavy 5 ml next nutes i mix.

here is a couple photos I took today of her at day 57. shes looking overall pretty healthy but I think I may have slowed down that yellowing on the leaves/ deficiency. shes not getting enough of something and it probably is magnesium.

I see crystals starting on around the buds so that's good. im gonna try not to get too worried about it. ;)

IMG_042047.JPG
IMG_041854.JPG

hey everybody seems that deficiency slowed down but is still there , it isn't really effecting the quality cuz she is quite frosty, so no real big worries, I am feeding her everyday and sometimes twice she is a really thirsty plant! ;)

IMG_043841.JPG
IMG_043942.JPG
IMG_044045.JPG

Looks like it stopped now those leaves that have the yellow parts on them the yellow parts will die off but the rest of the leaf will be fine.. good job stopping it in time shes looking great!

I am glad you got the yellowing under control, are you in flower, Bc I cut my N back a lot during flower in a 5 gallon mix it gets 5 to 7 ml of grow (N) during flowering my potassium goes up a lot (bloom) and phosphate

I never really had a deficiency in veg before, it's always been in flower. I had a calcium deficiency and a nitrogen deficiency on my grow before that. Some were ph related. I'm liking coco so far

Which LED are you using / how far is it from the canopy? From what I have noticed with my LEDs, it's almost better to have them further away, rather than close for intensity. The design of the panels have a mixture of colours for the plants cravings, the colours don't get the chance to mix and the plant will have areas exposed to certain spectrums.
Nute burn like that normally effects the sugar leaves near the flowers, but that seems to be more concentrated to the fan leaves. It may just be to lighting / camera, but the leaves appeared bleached. Hope you find the cure soon! Would hate to see a spoiled batch of cookies!
Do you mind if I ask which breeder / bank they are from?

things seem to be fine because its feeding everything I give it. it just seemed to not be getting enough of something when it was super hungry in flower like usual I have some kind of yellowing in flower due to something.

Which LED are you using / how far is it from the canopy? From what I have noticed with my LEDs, it's almost better to have them further away, rather than close for intensity. The design of the panels have a mixture of colours for the plants cravings, the colours don't get the chance to mix and the plant will have areas exposed to certain spectrums.
Nute burn like that normally effects the sugar leaves near the flowers, but that seems to be more concentrated to the fan leaves. It may just be to lighting / camera, but the leaves appeared bleached. Hope you find the cure soon! Would hate to see a spoiled batch of cookies!
Do you mind if I ask which breeder / bank they are from?

I believe they are fast bud grim, right now I got a 216w ufo full spectrum a 45w and 54w led full spectrum and 4, 23 watt cfl's as some side lighting

I believe they are fast bud grim, right now I got a 216w ufo full spectrum a 45w and 54w led full spectrum and 4, 23 watt cfl's as some side lighting

There's 7 different lights in there?! Nice! Haha.

How's the leaf disformation? Does it appear to be spreading?

Back
Top Bottom