Bugs? Help on diagnosis please!

MartiniBudz

Hey! I've been getting some great info from another member as far as my plants go, but I just found some small bugs on my leaves, can't quite determine what they are, so if anyone has any info on what thy are that would be great! So I can figure out how to deal with them, small, brownish worm looking things, white/clearing babies, leave behind small bite marks. Thanks in advance!! Stay Blessed

IMG_169032.JPG
image38085.jpg
IMG_169329.JPG
IMG_168927.JPG
IMG_169429.JPG

I saw some, white specs on the leaves, but only a few, couldn't tell if it came from be trying to blow things around and got some on there or if it's pest related, I killed them with my hands, checked all other plants, couldn't find anything, checked this morning, still nothing left, but I still want to get an organic solution to kill it and prevent any more

Yeah it sounds like thrips alright You should get it sorted asap as they can do quite a bit of damage to leaves. I'd recommend Monterey Insect Spray with spinosad. Works a treat used as a foliar but not after week 2-3 of flower.

Got a question, I'm supposed to be transplanting, like a week ago :/ anyways, I got the captain Jacks today, and the new pots, I also am changing soil, should I spray, then transplant?and how should I do it as to where I don't keep the old soil?

I'd reckon you should probably transplant and then spray. Transplanting and spraying are both going to stress your plants a little bit. You're as well off killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Spray all over the plant but focus mainly on the underside of leaves as that's where the little critters like to hang out. I hope all works out for you bud.

Oh and about the soil, you may need to keep gently tapping of shaking the removed rootball as to clear the unwanted soil away from the roots. Be gentle tho because you don't wanna break it. Once you're happy that you've got rid of enuf soil it's time to repot them. Remember this wil stress your plants for a few days up to a week but they will thank you for it in the end my friend.

Wellll I kinda acted before I got responses just because I'm tired as hell... anyways, here are some pics! There is one with Jack sprayed on before transplant, and that was the only spray I did, then transplant! I was hoping to get off some dirt, which I did, but the roots were so crowded I didn't want to break any... anyways, here they are! Check out my journal too if you're interested in seeing what happens! Thanks so much for the help! Stay Blessed
IMG_169926.JPG
IMG_170130.JPG
IMG_170231.JPG

To be honest the roots look rather perfect in them pictures. I don't think you have any problems with that aspect of it. Looks like a job well done bro. Did u spray the underside of every leaf aswell? Very important. No problem at all bud, glad to be of assistance. ✌

Shiggity, what are the advantages of using azamax alongside spinosad? I haven't done much reading up about it. I am always willing to learn something new though. ✌

Makes sense to me now. I never thought of it that way. Thank Science for the Internet and thank you for your advice. I know you know your shit, I do be reading on 420 Mag all the time and do always see you commenting and in general, helping people out. I'm always up for learning something new. I strive for perfection. Keep up the good work my man. ✌

Makes sense to me now. I never thought of it that way. Thank Science for the Internet and thank you for your advice. I know you know your shit, I do be reading on 420 Mag all the time and do always see you commenting and in general, helping people out. I'm always up for learning something new. I strive for perfection. Keep up the good work my man. ✌

This is one hobby where we can all help push each other up the ladder of success. The more we share good info the more we help others avoid our mistakes! Thanks for helping out people too, together we will all make better meds!

Thanks Marky! I was actually pretty happy when I saw the roots :) and yes, top spray, as well as bottom spray, didn't over spray, but made sure there was coverage everywhere. Shiggity, thank you for your input, and I will definitely be picking some of that up to combat the pests, thanks again y'all for helping out! I love this community!
Quick update, they re looking super healthy! I know it's been only one day, but all my ladies are perked back up. I was expecting to see some kind of stress today. Stay Blessed

Back
Top Bottom