Can someone help me diagnose this?

AutoFlowrFarm

This happened very quickly, like in the last 2 days. Been feeding CalMag and FF Tigerbloom with pH'd water.

420-magazine-mobile657976067.jpg

If your ph 6.1, try raising your light. Most likely light burn.

I does look similar to a potassium def, but with you're ph it's unlikely. What nutes?

If your ph 6.1, try raising your light. Most likely light burn.

I does look similar to a potassium def, but with you're ph it's unlikely. What nutes?

Just using CalMag @ 1tsp/gal and FF TigerBloom @ 3.5tsp/gallon. I'll raise her up. I've never seen this sort of def, looks weird to me

This happened very quickly, like in the last 2 days. Been feeding CalMag and FF Tigerbloom with pH'd water.

420-magazine-mobile657976067.jpg
I would raise light also, the mars 1200 is pretty powerful, mine set at 26in in veg and i have very slowly brought it down to 18in during flower, different strains differ also, some strains can take more than others.✌

If the off chance it continues to get worse after you raise the light. Start looking at root issues, that's unlikely as well though. I'm pretty sure it's your light. Good luck

If the off chance it continues to get worse after you raise the light. Start looking at root issues, that's unlikely as well though. I'm pretty sure it's your light. Good luck

Hello mate, I like your advice :) I've got no experience using LEDs but the top of the plant looks undamaged? If it was the light I've found that the top of the plant would be the first to show signs of yellowing, crispy leaves but some of the damage looks quite far down?

macsnax speaks true with the roots!!! Flush, flush, flush just to be safe!

Hello mate, I like your advice :) I've got no experience using LEDs but the top of the plant looks undamaged? If it was the light I've found that the top of the plant would be the first to show signs of yellowing, crispy leaves but some of the damage looks quite far down?
I don't use LEDs either, maybe COBs soon. I based my opinion on what I've seen other growers with their LEDs to close. My first thing was a potassium deficiency, but with his ph at 6.1-6.2 potassium should not be locked out. .

I've had potassium deficiencies before, the leaves looked to bleached. You get a bit of yellow/green fading in from the edge. It's your roots AutoFlowerFarm, don't want to alarm you but I've been through what your plant pics look like and it might be root rot. They need freshening up quick mate. Flush and flush and get your soil to a higher neutral ph through feeding it treated water (6.5).

Might hurt your yield feeding water for a few days but you'll save your plant.

I'm not saying anyone's wrong, we're all basing what we say on our practical experience of growing and the problems we have all faced or will come to face in our gardening careers :)

What kind of water are you using? Tap,bottled, r/o?

Will be affecting the roots leading to root rot. You're absolutely right that it could be that but I've got another four problems it may or may not be. They all lead to the root though and the solution is the same. Flush

I've had potassium deficiencies before, the leaves looked to bleached. You get a bit of yellow/green fading in from the edge. It's your roots AutoFlowerFarm, don't want to alarm you but I've been through what your plant pics look like and it might be root rot. They need freshening up quick mate. Flush and flush and get your soil to a higher neutral ph through feeding it treated water (6.5).

I'm not saying anyone's wrong, we're all basing what we say on our practical experience of growing and the problems we have all faced or will come to face in our gardening careers :)

JoetheC is right on bro, that is a deficiency you have going on. I had the same problem. Ph can ruin your plants for sure like lock out. You really need to Flush to try and save them. You can also try some Recharge from a hydro store. It kinda resets everything for you. Good Luck!!

100% with you on the root issues. Its not from the LED, I run 1500w LEDS at times alongside my hps lighting, and Joe is correct, top of the plant would be effect at least in some way.

The roots will be where it is at. I would love to say ph fluctuation or temp flux, but you get different symptoms, not so crispy ;)

You NEED rhizotonic. Or something like it. My friend had root rot. Used that stuff, 2 days later wooo no rot :)

Back
Top Bottom