420-magazine-mobile831622576.jpg

PLANT B
420-magazine-mobile1007699359.jpg
420-magazine-mobile266636597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1657930411.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1412441354.jpg

IDK WHATS WRONG WITH THEM
THEY ARE BOTH 23 DAYS OLD

They look drowned ..soil is very wet looking, compacted, and NO perlite for drainage..(Miracle Grow by chance?) MG would explain what appears to be major Nute Burn..(time release nutes it has)

Also what are your temps, RH, and what light(s)?)
Temps below 70dF can cause purpling of stems and leaves at this early stage..
The plant seems very little for 3 wks old..Just Sayin....

Agreed, Buzzer.

If that tiny plant is 3weeks old, then I'd be wondering about the condition of its root. There's just no way that a seed stops growing the first 4 weeks, unless it's not getting fed and the root is damaged, or it's locked out.
Based on what you've described so far, I'd say it's one or the other, and probably both.

If you're pretty certain that it's three weeks old, I'd CAREFULLY lift it out of the dirt and check the root. If it looks good, let it sit in water or on a wet napkin, and then replant it in soil that's less nuted. FFOF is famous for its strength, which is why I always place my germinated seed in a peat cube (I grow in soil). it seems like the peat helps the root to acclimate to its new surroundings. JMHO:)

They just got a watering yesterday with Room temp Distilled water

I'm using "JUST NATURAL ORGANIC CONTAINER & POTTING MIX"
It has 3 month supply of food ( 0.06-0.09-0.06) *0.048% slow release nitrogen from poultry Litter & feather meal
I started feeding them 2nd week
1.5ml of the Advanced nutrients 3part grow micro bloom (auto ph)
(I think that was dumb of me)
There are growing under 100watt LED red-650nm,blue 460nm,UV 395nm,IR 730nm LIGHT HEIGHT -12in

I just transported PLANT B in a 1/2 gallon (homemade air pot)
The temps for the past day have been high we got a heat spell so
Around 88-90 degrees Fahrenheit

But the purple has been having for about a week now. Yeah there really stunned but yeah I'm 100% sure of the age I have a app that keeps track of that
420-magazine-mobile1097421742.jpg

They just got a watering yesterday with Room temp Distilled water

I'm using "JUST NATURAL ORGANIC CONTAINER & POTTING MIX"
It has 3 month supply of food ( 0.06-0.09-0.06) *0.048% slow release nitrogen from poultry Litter & feather meal
I started feeding them 2nd week
1.5ml of the Advanced nutrients 3part grow micro bloom (auto ph)
(I think that was dumb of me) [/U----

But the purple has been having for about a week now. Yeah there really stunned but yeah I'm 100% sure of the age I have a app that keeps track of that
420-magazine-mobile1097421742.jpg

Usually, when soil supplies the nutes, you don't administer any nutes until after the fourth week, or after transplant, which explains the purple stems. I'm sure someone has a better answer, but for me, I can't wrap my head around a plant that size being three weeks old. :(
Let us know how it progresses!:)

I flushed them 1once (20% drainage)

Yep that's the one, is it bad soil ?

Uesully they stay around 75-82 Degrees Fahrenheit
But This is there hottest day

How many times should I flush them ? An are they curable cause If not I'll toss em..got some Blue Dream I wanted to pop but The thought of wasting hurts my 420soul

Yep..Bad SOIL..Look at the lower left side of the bag.."contains enough food for 3 months:(
Kinda like a Miracle Grow Knockoff..LOL

Up to you how many times you flush..it will be stressful for your plant, so maybe 1 flush to see how she fares.
Time will tell..these plants are pretty resilient :)
Good luck, what ever you decide to do!

What are you flushing? The seedling you posted? How many plants are you growing? I could be wrong, but the idea of flushing a seedling is unnecessary.
Just carefully remove it from the soil and place it in a less nute-enriched soil. There's nothing wrong with the soil (Other than it looks like a Miracle-gro clone). You're error was in feeding nutes to a seedling that didn't need it.

If you want to wait and see if it recovers, that's fine too, but don't feed it anything else and don't water for a few days

Different opinions are healthy I guess..I am quite surprised that you think that soil is ok!
Poor thing is badly nute burned and probably has damaged roots to boot!
IMHO, burn would have happened anyway due to the "food" in the soil, but probably less than after adding the Advanced to the self contained stuff..
Too much Love Kills (I have killed a few in my day as well!)

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about. Everything you've said here I posted earlier in the conversation, and my comment about the soil isn't about telling him to run out and get a specific kind. It's about telling him what to do with what he's dealing with, right now. There isn't enough information to give any more than that.

If you really want to comment, please take a few moments to read ALL the posts first.

If you look, I was first to answer OP's question and continued until you chimed in (More opinions are usually better)..I didn't want to see this degenerate into a mess, so for the OP's sake..SEEYA!:Namaste:

:sigh: Okay...
Papireak, I apologize for this thread. Usually, opinions are posted with an understanding that the focus should be on the problem presented, and not the people addressing it. I think you'd do much better asking this question in the "Veg" room, but please feel free to check around the site here, to see if you're question fits in any of the categories.
Again, my apologies.:)

May I ask how high your lights are compared to the canopy? Miracle gro is not a death sentence btw. Check out Upinsmokes grow. 6 autos and all miracle gro nutes. Watch your ph when feeding or just plain water, it will help you immensely. Soil range is 6.0 -7.0 but obviously 6.5 is what you're aiming for.

420-magazine-mobile104075370.jpg
BTW THESE ARE NOT THE SAME PLANTS AS THE EARLIER PHOTOS UNFORTUNATELY THEY DIED AN THIS SET UP IS HAS ALOT MORE TIME AN EFFORT PUT INTO IT

2mars 300wat full spectrum light placed 18in

Fox farm ocean forest with added perlite an (styrofoam for my own lil experiment)
I'm growing in a 2ftX4ftX5ft LA garden grow tent

For food I'm using the 3part advanced nutritions micro grow bloom an I also have some bonsai pro (7-9-5) that my hydroponic store gave me as a gift

I just got my PH water tester & PPM meter ( idk if I needed it) but I broke my soil ph meter but I ph my water an it was around 7.9-8.0 you think I should pick up some ph up/down ?

Your new plants are burning again, sorry to say but you'll keep killing them if you keep feeding so much, also your plants are vegging not blooming so I don't think a bloom nutrient is suited. As soon as you see any tips yellowing or browning you're getting nute burn! I've done this to my plants too, they respond better to less. Less is more. My 2 cents

Your new plants are burning again, sorry to say but you'll keep killing them if you keep feeding so much, also your plants are vegging not blooming so I don't think a bloom nutrient is suited. As soon as you see any tips yellowing or browning you're getting nute burn! I've done this to my plants too, they respond better to less. Less is more. My 2 cents

Dam again . I'm a bad parent
So I guess it's just reg water then
But what should I do with the nutrition mix that I have in my 1gal reservoir?

I'm not familiar with reservoirs, hopefully someone else can chime in but definitely less is more in regards to nutes. Say the bottle (be it grow A or B) says 3.5ml over 1L I do 2-2.5 max now. As in I work my way up to that !
Yep id definitely do some reg water but ph it to around 6.0 Sorry I can't be much more help. Still on first grow
My burn was actually worse than yours so don't feel bad (yes it can and will spread)
I flushed and brought the soil back down etc it still took a week or two to recover
I let mine get really pale almost yellow (though not nute burn) then I could tell it was time for a feed once again. So virtually went no or very little nutes for like 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom