Medium - FF Ocean Forest
PPM - NA
PH - 6.0
RH - 40% to 55%
Room Temperature 68 to 80
Solution Temperature - @ 74
Room Square Footage - 4.3x4.3x7.3
Pests - I have seen an aphid in the last 4 days

So the aphid problem is small but I want to completely get rid of it if possible. I do want to stay organic. I have been looking for the natural way to do it but lost my kindle and haven't had the time to sort through the forums for organic pest management. I did put a couple prey mantis in there and hadn't seen an aphid in 4 days, until today :(.

So here is a picture, all the new leaves have a light yellow/green starting from the stem but for the most part have grown in green later.

2 of the plants in the 3 gallon rather than the 5 gallon decided to show these sings and one more than the other.

I started at only 1/4 strength flora series nutes and for the last 2 feedings used fulls strength, "vegetative 3". Also I water with no Nutes every other water.

Vegetative 3 specs x4 for all plants: Micro 5ml, Grow 5, Bloom 2.5, Rapidstart 1, Floralicious 1 ml, florablend 5 ml

Transition 4 specs x4 for all plants: Micro 4ml, Grow 4, Bloom 4, Rapidstart 1, Floralicious 1 ml, florablend 5 ml

Then switched to "transition" for the latest watering.

Any help greatly appreciated. I am thinking either Iron or Magnesium??? Lots of people use calmag and the flora series didn't come with that. Also I use an inline rv water filter from the hose. Again PH is 6 in and 6 run off.

Iron_Maybe.jpg

second picture is other plant showing very mild signs
Earlier_Iron_Maybe.jpg

:420::Namaste:

OK..firstly, I'm new to the indoor growing world and am growing in Coco BUT I've got a coupla plants with a similar looking problem but mine has gotten worse since it began a week ago and I suspect it's a cal/mag deficiency. I can't buy a proper cal/mag additive where I live and should have ordered some online but didn't. I've been using Epsom Salts up until a week ago and that's when the yellow, spindly new leaves started. Just a possibility anyway.

Annabanana! That's just fun to say :cheer: Thats all I can imagine it is, I think I just didn't feed them enough when they were outside for about 3 weeks. They were only getting water. I have organics nutrient pack on its way with some CalMag so this week they will be getting a more balanced diet. I will update you if I get some good results. Just by looking at some of the new growth after a couple full strength feeds I am more and more confident it is a deficiency and with ph at 6 not a lock out.

Anyways I will be keeping a close eye and hoping for the best. good luck AnnaBanana :goodluck:

TY that makes me feel so much better! Also I am proud of my deducing skills lol, couldn't have done it without all the help in these forums. I will post when the ladies are green and clean.

Alright I will post a pic later but the ladies were underfed. They needed more nutes. Didn't even add the calmag I just had to water with nutes a for a couple waters in a row rather than every other water. Will be adding calmag in anyway just to help the ladies out even more. Thanks for everyones help and again I will update what the ladies look like 7 days later (today)

Back
Top Bottom