Plants looking poorly - Any suggestions?

Annabanana

IMG_039052.JPG
IMG_037349.JPG

These are 2 of my 12 plants currently in 6th week of veg. I'm wanting to flip them but am waiting for a delivery of light hanging thingys. They were all happy in my veg tent but my back studio was broken into so I had to move them up into my flower tent before I had it all ready. I hurriedly hung one of the HPS 600W lights and moved 2 of the 600 LED's from the veg into the flower tent.
So on top of the change of lights, I also started them on my new AN pH Perfect 3 part nutes. Prior to that they were on Nutrifield Coco A & B.
So it could be;
A. Light too close (I moved the HPS up to about 2 feet above)
B. Root Rot
C. High Humidity
D. Nutrient problems?

I can't see any signs of pests although I have seen 2 things that looked like fruit flies in the last week (since these 2-3 plants started deteriorating.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Hey Annabanana the ladies look nice and green. I guess maybe they are a lil droopy with downward pointing tips; what is your concern?

A. As far as light goes, I would keep it anywhere from 18 to 24 inches. I know when I raised mine up to 2 ft it stunted the growth and it didn't help them stretch. I think it could be due to having too little of light when it is further away??? Lol I don't really know just educated guess.

B. I do not know about root rot, what medium are you using? If you haven't sprayed with an organic pest control I highly recommend that. Turns out preventative maintenance is my favorite pest control. Since I sprayed my plants there have been no signs of pests, just smells a little fishy sometimes. Hopefully once I flip the smell of buds will be dominant lol. If the pests are in the soil they could be eating the roots...pests are my worst fear.

C. What is your humidity?

D. As far as nutrients I have no idea, I just stick with the manufacturer's recommended feeding.

Maybe with all the change the plants just need some time to adjust. I doubt I am too helpful, but can not hurt to try right? :Namaste:

Hey Annabanana the ladies look nice and green. I guess maybe they are a lil droopy with downward pointing tips; what is your concern?

A. As far as light goes, I would keep it anywhere from 18 to 24 inches. I know when I raised mine up to 2 ft it stunted the growth and it didn't help them stretch. I think it could be due to having too little of light when it is further away??? Lol I don't really know just educated guess.

B. I do not know about root rot, what medium are you using? If you haven't sprayed with an organic pest control I highly recommend that. Turns out preventative maintenance is my favorite pest control. Since I sprayed my plants there have been no signs of pests, just smells a little fishy sometimes. Hopefully once I flip the smell of buds will be dominant lol. If the pests are in the soil they could be eating the roots...pests are my worst fear.

C. What is your humidity?

D. As far as nutrients I have no idea, I just stick with the manufacturer's recommended feeding.

Maybe with all the change the plants just need some time to adjust. I doubt I am too helpful, but can not hurt to try right? :Namaste:
Thanks SO much for your help. I'm sorry it took me until now to thank you but I'd given up after a week or more with no replies!

My plants did recover fortunately. I think you were right on the money with the suggestion that they were probably just a bit stressed/shocked with all the changes. Now they're busy flowering (and stretching!) and my babies are sweet in the veg tent. So atm, all is well (touch wood!!). Thanks again and Regards from Australia

Good to hear. Oh man no worries life goes on and then we all catch up, egh mate ;)? One day I will visit Australia and its' surf and turf! So happy for you and the yoga ladies lol. What babies?! I need to catch up on the journals or you need to post more :). Thanks you for responding even with no replies, do not abandon the forums. Us newbs can unite lmao. Keep posting and add me to friends please :)

You should get a grow journal happening. Your plants are great, would be good to share there progress with everyone.

I agree. If you get a journal going and invite a few of us to follow along, you will probably find getting responses/feedback on any issues much faster. With that said, how did these beauts turn out in the end?

Back
Top Bottom