Mystery leaf roll on Master Kush?

KushGod

Hi 420 gang,

Just a quick question regarding some mystery leaf curling on one of three Master Kush fems I have at 4 weeks old, here's the culprit....

420-magazine-mobile921449668.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1039001076.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1364534802.jpg

420-magazine-mobile777114207.jpg

420-magazine-mobile755128608.jpg

All other Master Kush are absolutely fine except this one plant with the rolled leaves.

All plants are being grown in soil and no nutes have been added at this stage as the soil contains a few weeks worth of nutrients already. It's not hot soil like MG it's just Westland Multi Purpose compost with added john innes which usually always grows great plants so I'm unsure of what's going on here. The new growth seems fine and there's no delay in growth at all she is keeping pace with the others but those lower leaves are all rolling. They were watered lightly with a very weak molasses a few days ago but it's not that as the other plants in my gardens (16 in total) love it.

Can any of you guys tell me the most likely cause of leaf rolling in young plants? It's not a ph issue as they were repotted a week ago and I've added nothing to raise or lower ph, run off water is neutral. It's not a major problem at this stage but I don't want it to become one either.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

KushGod

Back
Top Bottom