Where am I going wrong?

GSteSamson

Believe it or not these are 12 days old from seed under a Mars 2 hydro 1200w in canna coco. Still no nutes yet because they are autoflower but they look terrible. Am I missing something obvious? Under 24 hours of light

16885.jpg
22536.jpg

Coco will need calmag.. for sure with every feeding- although right now you are still very early. I would not do any more than 1/8 strength of nutes if any at this stage. Really need very very little.

I'm watering daily unless it's still visibly damp. I'd have thought its early for nutes so that can't be the issue. Still tiny for almost 2 weeks. I get that it's in large pits I suppose which will slow down growth but being autos I don't have much choice :\

The thing is coco coir has almost zero nutrients in it. This is why you need to start with very low strength nutes even if it looks maybe a little early. In soil there are some small amounts of nutrients in it that can support a plant for weeks, coco coir doesn't.
Try giving it very small amounts of nutes, if it works out you'll know better next time. If you're afraid of overnuting them, maybe give to 1 or 2 plants and see how they compare so you know what to do next grow.

Lets hope for the best and remember to post some upgrades :) Looks like a nice setup.

If you're still having troubles then switching to 18-6 might help since a 1200w could be too much for some seedlings in 24 hour light. Good luck.

Hi folks,

We have improvement so thanks! Still pretty shitty small but just going to ride it out. They are in large pots which won't help but they're auto so not keen on transplanting. I'd add new photos but can't for the life of me see how to upload

I guess we have the same problem.
so when do you start feeding them ?? and is it in a 5 gals pot?? how do you watering them? I'd like to do the same way from you =)

glad 2 see they are growin ! I bet you will yeild a lot since you got a monster LED light!

Back
Top Bottom