Flowering Issues

zipit

Hello All!
I'm about 4-5 weeks into flowering and it's been a slow process due to the fact that this is my first grow. It's been amazing and gone very well without really an hiccups along the way that I couldn't figure out myself. Until now that is. I've now very across leaves turning purple slowly on the top of the canopy, and now spreading to a couple other leaves. As far as I can tell it's only fan leaves, but now one of those leaves looks like it's been burnt and the top half is shriveling. I think I only have one or two weeks left so I really hope I can pull this off and get some good bud! Please any ideas or help would be very much appreciated. It's a hydroponic set up in a 3 gallon bucket, and I've been giving it nutrients without having any nute burn. A issue may be that I've had a hard time keeping the range of ppm in control because it's been hot and the plant drinks a lot of that water very fast. Thanks again! I'm looking forward to any help I can get. Ask questions and I'll do my best to answer them accurately and in a timely manner.

Back
Top Bottom